Chapter Seven-Olivia

So I made a huge accident and posted the wrong chapter! 😂 THIS IS CHAPTER SEVEN. I feel like a dumbass now. I made myself stay up until midnight and posted the wrong chapter, fabulousssss.

Reggie's all I can think about at ten thirty in the morning while I'm sitting in my Chemistry class. Last night he definitely wasn't himself after he got back to the apartment with his sister.

I felt even more terrible for Jessa, I see a lot of myself in her. She juggles school and a mother who's sick; her dad isn't involved in her life, similar to mine.

Though it wasn't that my dad didn't want to be more involved, he was just always working to compensate for my mom staying home. Medical bills are quite pricy. Had he watched Breaking Bad, I'm sure he would've contemplated switching professions.

I let Jessa sleep in my room with me and we didn't hear much from Reggie after that. I tried my best to take her mind off things. She's really into Grey's Anatomy and we watched that until she fell asleep.

"Are you okay?" Keely asks me, nudging me with her hand.

I nod, looking up at her to see her standing beside me. Oh. Class is over. I collect my things and follow her out of the room. I saw Keely first thing when I walked into class, so my woman hunt wasn't too difficult. She could've at least let me know she was okay, wherever she was this whole weekend.

"So are you going to tell me where you were this entire weekend, or...?"

Keely grins, like she has a damn good reason for not saving my Friday night with tampons a couple days ago. "Okay, so you know that older guy I told you about? The one I met at Starbucks a couple weeks ago? Well, he invited me to his house on the lake and I needed a vacation, so I let him take me away." She flings her arms wide open. "Romantic, right?

I roll my eyes. "Romantic?" I mimic. "A guy you don't know offering to take you to his house by the lake? Sounds like a creepy Lifetime movie to me," I giggle.

Keely glares at me. "And what did you do? Work all weekend and drool over Blake?"

I smile as my cheeks flush. "Actually, he and I kind of hooked up."

"You fucked Blake Wilson?" Keely practically screeches, inviting a few stares rom others around us.

I duck my head, embarrassed. "We just made out at my place... and then his place on Saturday night," I correct, grinning as I recollect the encounters.

Keely bounces up and down with happiness, her golden blonde locks swinging back and forth. "Oh my god, you little skank! Of course the one weekend I'm out of town, you get action. Gosh, I feel like such a proud slutty sister right now." She pulls me in, suffocating me with her embrace. "When are you seeing him again? Please tell me you're seeing him again?"

I nod my head yes. "Tomorrow we're going to see some band play at 360," I inform her.

"You have a date with him? I can't believe this!"

"Well, he didn't really call it a date, we're going with his friend and his girlfriend, so..." I trail off.

"Olivia, sweetie, that's a double date. Has he texted or called you?"