Chapter Fifteen-Olivia

Between school and my recent social life, October has gone by so quickly and Halloween is later this week. Me and the girls have already decided on our own little theme for the party next weekend. The guys weren't really into doing the whole costume thing, but we plan to.

Actually the last time I even had plans for Halloween was in high school when Reggie and I took Jessa trick-or-treating. After which, he dragged me to some bonfire party at this old abandoned park in our hometown. That place was creepy as hell now that I'm thinking back to it.

I told my mom that we were going to watch horror films at his house after taking his sister out. Which we did. It just so happened to be the next morning while stealing candy from his sister.

"So are you and Blake like official yet or what?"

I snap out of my thoughts and look up from polishing my nails an emerald green color to stare at Keely as she waits for an answer. I glance around and see Penny and Drea waiting for my response as well.

I shrug. "I mean, it's only been a few weeks. Neither of us has brought it up," I inform them.

"It's been almost a month," Penny chimes, blowing on her freshly wet nails to dry them.

"We're just having fun together," is all I say, focusing on my nails to avoid admitting the truth.

At this point, Blake could find another girl to be with, but once it's official...it's a different story. Everybody knows Blake and I don't want to be the laughing stock of the entire campus if things weren't to work out.

I'm so inexperienced compared to him. Making out and groping each other is one thing, but sex and all that comes with it makes me nervous. I've never been in a relationship and I don't feel completely, one hundred percent comfortable with him. What if I do something wrong and embarrass the hell out of myself? I cringe every time I think about it.

"The sex must be pretty good for you to keep him around," Penny remarks, jokingly.

I blush. "We haven't, uh, done that, actually."

"Olivia here, hasn't experienced the Big O," Keely tells the girls.

I roll my eyes, overly aware of the crimson that's staining my cheeks.

"You're a virgin?" Penny questions. "But you've been staying at his place a lot."

"We'll have to start calling you Livia until you earn the O back," Drea teases, making the girls laugh.

I remain silent while they plot ways to get me laid. I'm not so much embarrassed as I am jealous. I mean, Penny and Keely are the same age as me, yet she so sure of her body and sexuality.

They're only a year older than me, but they've both been having sex since like fifteen. It makes me wonder how different I might've been if my mother never got sick. Or if I didn't have to spend so much time at home to help take care of her.

Not that I'm complaining because I'm so thankful to have her, I would do it all over again if I had to. It's just that the responsibility shaped me a little differently.

"Wait," Drea cuts in, stopping their conversation and grabbing my attention. "So you don't even have any toys?"

I shake my head slowly. "Uh, no?"

Penny jumps up from her seat, clapping her hands together once. "Erotic Fantasies is open until two AM, let's go!"

"I'm not buy—"

"We will," Drea offers. "We'll split it, right girls?"

Keely and Penny nod along.

I laugh, giving in. "Fine, alright."