The Dark Truth

In the morning you woke for some reason, excitement ran though your body like a rollercoaster. You blink confused and jumped up and threw on my shoes and cout then walked out and grabbed the paper and read it

Can we meet every night? And please don't tell anyone that we are meeting

I blink more excitement I felt proud then I scribble down my reply

Sure, at midnight every night I will try to make it and okay.

I breathed then put it back I felt like I should fear him but didn't want to. I ran inside quickly to get ready for school the entire time thinking of E.J I wanted to know more about him he was so mysterious. I turn on the news quickly to see the weather and it took me by surprise, instead of boring news it had the reporter saying, "Warning! A man in a navy blue mask going around taking organs from people and leaving them dead, it is unsure where the organs are." I blink confused E.J? The news put a video of a camera of yes, E.J. The reporter then added, "The masked person broke the camera and the video was the only thing we could gather from 5 other cameras, the masked man is very skilled, be cautious." It was hard to breath and I felt dizzy I am meeting a killer a MIDNIGHT! The worst time. I stood in shock for a second then heard the bus and ran. I stumbled slightly while running still trying to prosses meeting a killer, now every midnight. I sit next to my friend as she blinks and said, "You okay (Y/N)?" Jumping I stuttered, "Y-ya" She glares at me and say, "I know that look what is it?" I stare at her he said not to tell anyone quickly I make something up as the bus gets closer to the school, "Just surprised about the killer on the news is all." Hoping she would by it I smile trying not to make it too cheesy. Luckily she nods and said, "Ya that's scary! I wonder what he does with the organs!" She thinks for a bit then grabs her stuff while we get off I glanced around slightly scared, 'What if he came here? Would he leave me or sacrifice me?' I shiver as my thoughts ran wild in my mind. I will tell him about the news I saw see how he reacts or at least guess with the mask and all... 'What was under the mask?' I wondered.

-Few months later-

Yes, I told him about the news he seemed unimpressed when I confronted him, I am scared for my life yet, I still meet him at midnight I shake my head and hiss to my self, "Idiot." We write letters to each other, that's fine it's just scary to meet him in person yet I like talking to him all the time why? I don't even know... I learned there is another killer out and at the moment and the teacher was saying things about math I glance at the window a white blur went across which caused me to stared confused when suddenly the teacher said, "(Y/N)! What is the answer?" I blink I wasn't paying attention the teacher, Ms. Pine, started tapping her foot annoyed. I open my mouth to answer when on the intercom turned on. A loud screaming a few people gasp in the class while some stared confused. I close my mouth as some one yelled into the intercom, "LOCK DOWN! NOW! A KI-" He was cut off as some one whispered, "Go to sleep..." A few people screamed while Ms. Pine said, "Everyone to a hidden place!" We all glance around, one problem, there was no hidden places. A few people panicked so Ms. Pine calmed them down instead of locking the door. I stare at the door when suddenly the door swung open. A man who has pasty white skin and a carved smile. He was holding a knife and his white sweater was now covered him blood along with the knife. He looks at me and said, "(Y/N)?" I gasp he knows my name! He laughs insanely and say, "I heard a lot about you although, he, didn't want to admit it!" I blink, 'Was he talking about E.J?' He walks toward me and grabs me and whispered, "It's funny, he would much rather people for food but something stopped him... I wonder what... But I don't want him to get weak or... break you." He smiled while I stood shaking and stunned then managed to say or slightly yell, "go away!" He laughed and said, "No so fast sweety, I just wanted to say... Hi" she smiled His face getting creepier the longer I stared his eye lids... but it seemed they were burned off my scared face slowly turned to a horrified frown. He lat go off me, I glance around to see everyone staring in horror I look over my shoulder to see about ready to stab me in the back. I yelp as Ms. Pine moved me out the the way and took the blow in the side. I look up as he growls and yells, "Go. To. Slee-" "Jeff!" I was covering my face when I heard someone yell, what I guessed, was his name since he stopped and yelled, "What Jack?" E.J walked into the room and few more people gasped as I sat on the floor, front seat! E.J growled and said, "I told you to stay away from (Y/N)!" I could feel the confused stares and the harsh names they were thinking of. Jeff rolled his eyes and said, "Sorry I tried to kill your crush." He sounded like a little girl I blinked as he quickly said, "she is not my crush! And you tried to kill her!" His voice almost squeaked I had to hold in a chuckle as Jeff crossed his arms like a child not getting their way. There was a moment of silence as E.J glared at Jeff when suddenly a police siren came on and Jeff stomped on the ground and said, "You ruined it! I was going to k-" he stopped and looked at everyone and said, "yeah..." suddenly a brave soul yelled, "(Y/N) Is a trader!" I gasped as they spoke they thought of me as a trader! I blinked and looked at E.J I could almost see what his face was like as he said, "Great... good job Jeff..." E.J grabbed me and yelled to Jeff to have him follow and he did I was still in shock Ms. Pine was bleeding to death people were crying and some were cowarding and soon all of it hit me at the same time and all I could do was let E.J carry me into the forest with Jeff at the moment I didn't care if they killed me in the forest I was still in shock of it all.