Rumors? Yeah, Sure.

I woke up with a start and sat up, pain seemed dull in my leg but the pain soon grew. I whimper and rub my bandaged leg. I look up Jack has stood up and was walking over to me and examined my leg ten mumbled, "Did you wake up when you um... fainted?" Dozen of thoughts went though my head, I learned a few weeks he is in fact is a cannibal and eats kidneys. So I blinked and hesitated, "N-no... Did you take my kidney?" His head snapped up to face me and said, "What? No!" He seemed insulted, 'Crap!' I thought and looked down. I look out side it was dark, the sun has set and was no where in sight causing the forest to go back to it's original creepy form. I sigh I learned a lot from this odd 'family' I tilted my head then looked quickly at Jack again when the pressure on my leg left as he said, "I don't see the problem if you walk around the mansion." I blinked and stood up my gasped when the pain hit again. "It will hurt a bit and you will limp...-" He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "-Don't get hurt again." He was serious, for sure! But worried, but that wasn't on my mind at the moment. When he turned I asked, "Why did you want to know if I woke up?" Although my leg was hurt, I still wanted answers. I place my hands on my hips as he hesitates and says, "N-no reason... um, I mean you need to move around. Go." He carefully guided me out and I didn't fight him I was more shocked that he, stuttered! I opened my mouth again but he closed the door and he sighed on the other side. I also sigh and slowly limp down the stairs and stumbled to the kitchen. Jeff was the only one in there at the time and yes, I was hurt and he was glaring at me! I glare back and snap, "What?" I limp closer so I can get the items for my breakfast. He seemed unfazed by my snap instead he said, "You know...!" He hesitated his quiet yell, his mouth open, I tilt my head glaring slightly. He looks down and continued, "You scared me... but not just me! E-everyone was scared for you too!" I chuckled a little and tease him, "Aw, Jeffy was worried!" He grumbled and playfully swung his arm slow enough so I could duck but the top of my head was brushed, messing up my hair. I laugh. "I wasn't as worried as Jack, he kissed your forehead!" I widen my eyes as, I could tell that slipped out and he didn't mean to say that, "He kissed me?" "What? Did I say that? No..." "Tell the truth!" I yelled but he avoided the question, "It was a rumor! Erm... Ask BEN I got that rumor from him!" He turned and ran off so I couldn't follow. I glared and forgot my waiting breakfast I wanted answers! I tapped BEN's shoulder he glances at me so I know I have part of his attention. "Did E.J. kiss my forehead?" "Ye-" He stopped and hesitated and said, "No... g-go away I am playing a video game!" I glare then turn and see L.J. and run/limp to him, "Do you know anything about E.J. kissing my forehead?" He giggled and said, "Ask him, he will tell you the truth if he wants." He leaves me to my thoughts, 'If he wants to tell the truth?' I shake my head and walk to his room while feeling my stomach, good thing, no cuts or stitches. I knock and open the door when he says come in. I close the door behind me and cross my arms then say, "Did you kiss me when I was asleep." He froze and said, "W-who told you that? I didn't kiss you! It must be a-a rumor!" I glare and don't say a word. There was a long silence when I broke it, "Did you kiss me on the forehead?" Silence again when a quiet voice came from him, "It's a rumor..." I felt like his parent trying to get him to tell the truth about stealing a cookie."Tell the truth." My voice sounded strict as I waited for an answer. There was a pause when he spoke, "Did Jeff tell you that... Rumor?" now I knew he kissed my forehead I growled as he shrunk a little as I growled quietly, "Truth. Now" He looked up at me stood up over me, looked down at me and said, "What if I said I did kiss you on the forehead?" I open my mouth and made a noise but didn't say anything. He nod and walk out so I was left alone. I stand in the darkness of the room as the only thought went though my mind... So I whispered it out loud, "You should have kissed me when I was awake..." I close my mouth and look down then turned and gasp to see him standing at the door, his mask moved up so I could see his dark grey skin and sharp pointy-toothed smile it slowly disappeared as he stepped toward me he grabbed my cheek and moved me closer, I was too shocked to move, "Okay..." his lips were a few inches apart from mine he moved my head down and kissed my forehead. I rocked on my feet when he let go and left the room again. I shook my head when I heard his yell, "JEFFERY!" I gasp, I had to try and protect him. I stumble/limp/run down stairs to see them in the kitchen, opposite sides of the table, his mask was back to his normal place but I could hear his snarls and growls. They ran in circles so I yell, "Stop!" Jeff looked at me but back at Jack and ran from him again, "He didn't mean to tell me! It slipped!" I guess that's what Jeff was pleading already because Jack yelled, "Yeah, sure! I'll kill him before I believe that!" I watched for a bit then yell, "I'll tell Slender!" Jack pause then growl again and walk out, probably glaring at me. I sigh and look at Jeff as he huffs a relieved, "Thanks..." I nod glad to get a thanks but upset that he didn't say he owed me or anything. I turn and limp back to the room tired and sit on my bed and take one more look at Jack then say, "Thanks for the kiss..." He pauses the huffs, obviously still mad at Jeff, hopefully not going to kill him while I sleep so I say as I lay down, "Promise you won't kill him while I sleep?" He sighs, "Yeah..." "Or take his kidney?" I added. He chuckled, which makes me feel better and he said, "I promise." I smile and close my eyes to rest.