I think he worried

I woke up and still he was reading, I wondered if he even fell asleep or he instantly continued him book when he woke up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him as he was... His head flicked back to the book again, his book almost falling out of his hands. I blinked, he moved so fast I almost didn't even notice. He calmly looked up as if wasn't staring at me wake up, or was it while I slept, "Morning." He said and looked back at his book. I smiled and acted like I didn't notice. I stretch and yawn while looking out the window, the sun was almost completely over the dark, dead, trees. It was almost impossible to realize it was a creepy forest at night, the trees looked dead yet the golden sun lit the foggy forest like a crystal, causing the light brown grass to also look golden. The red, yellowish orange clouds scattered the sky in a wavy pattern. I tilt my head admiring the view I felt a smile creep on my face, slowly I pry my eyes off the view too look back at the dark room, filled with shadows, that gave an illusion a monster was watching in the darkest corner of the room. I sigh wishing the beauty would stay but I watched as the sun rose slowly I almost jumped when Jack broke the silence in the room, "Dawn is pretty isn't it?" I nod quickly still surprised that he spoke of the rising sun that I was staring at. When my eyes fixed to the dark figure on the bed the book was closed and was resting next to his leg. Silence. It fill the room like an evil shadow hoping to take over. I stood to stretch my legs as Jack lifted his head to follow my face in the leaving darkness as the sun rose. I wasn't sure what to do as I stood there and he stared at me, I guess he noticed the growing tension and grabbed his book, opened it while stating, "You do know you aren't locked in her, you can leave when ever you want..." I hesitate and replied, "Yeah..." I hesitate again and when he glanced up at me it cause me to walk out of the room and I made sure i quietly closed the door behind me. I let out the breath I was holding in and walked down the hall and the stairs to the kitchen, which luckily no one paided any attention to me. I open the cabinets to find cereal and a bowl then searched for the spoon. Soon I poured the cereal in the blueish bowl then the milk that I obviously found in the fridge. I glance at the opening to see if anyone was coming in soon then started to eat the cereal I fixed for my self. Soon Jeff entered the kitchen, 'great.' I thought and fear swept over me quickly and I avoid eye contact. He sits across the table and says, "(Y/N) Good thinking yesterday." I was stunned, since i didn't want to be his enemy I said, "Thanks, I simply thought it was better then hugging you..." He chuckled and said, "Yeah, E.J would have been jealous!" I look at him shocked, he was teasing, right? He smiled bigger and said, "Relax, I am just kidding, didn't know you would be so worked up by that!" I huff and said, "Wha? I wasn't worked up! I-I was joking to!" He rolled his eyes and said, "Sure." I whip my face realizing how hot my face was I tried hiding my face, I hatted this. I crossed my arms pauses, then finishes my cereal while talking to Jeff, was was pretty cool, and kinda likes teasing, so I playied along. I washed my dishes and said bye to Jeff and went our separate ways, which mine was where BEN was, in the living room. I watched him play Mario Cart, knowing better to challenge him again. I got bored and left to Jack's room, I was hoping it would be as fun as yesterday but that was a lie. I walked in the room closed the door and plopped on the end of his bed. He looked up and said, "I am not going to be any more entertaining." I sigh, which caused him to chuckled entertained then said, "I guess I could take you out side of the mansion." I felt like a puppy wanting to go out side, I perked up and nodded. He stood up and patted my head and said, "Well, come on!" I laugh for some reason and jumped up quickly following him. When we exited the mansion I breathed the fresh air and walked ahead a bit then paused as he caught up. We walked though the forest for a bit then we left it almost as suddenly as we entered, I tilted my head, we were near my house, "I thought you would want to collect a few of your items from home." I nod, and wondered how he knew my parents were at work but I brushed it off and ran inside and grabbed a few things and packed all of it in a bag. I sighed as I sat on my bed, I look over to where Jack sat on the window seal. I zip up the bag and pick up the surprisingly heavy bag filled with a few pictures, cloths and more things to entertain my self with. I grunt and drag it to the window. He chuckles and noticed my glance back in sadness he sighs and said, "I am going to bring this to the mansion, stay here and remember, if you try to run Slenderman will go looking for you and everyone else to... kill you." His stone stare made me shiver, I forgot how scary he can get. I turn around and dragged my fingers on the desk as he left. My mind went though memories when I sat on the window seal to wait for him not wanting to leave my home when suddenly I heard a yell, "THERE SHE IS! THE FRIEND OF THE KILLER!" I almost jumped off the window as my eyes went to a girl on the street that was in fact in the class I was in when they took me away. I gasp when people ran closer and sirens filled the atmosphere. Fear hit me like a cement block, "HOLT!" I heard a holler, I knew if I went with them I would die and something made me not want to leave the mansion. I jumped down and tried to run away from them when I heard, yes, bullets. I gasped as I heard them shattering the windows near by. I took cover behind the corner of a building, I didn't even realize the tear that rolled down my cheek I tried to run toward the forest but soon there was bullet that hit my leg. Pain struck and I fought the pain just long enough for the yells to be distant I saw Jack and yelled for him he gasped and ran to me, his presence made me feel better, a little, but the hit in my leg still felt terrible as I felt tears run down my cheeks and the hot liquid ran down my leg like fire. I heard him mumbling that he should have never left me and should not have even let me leave the mansion. He picked me up bridal style and ran to the mansion. I started to loose consciousness when he was climbing the stairs to probably to his room. I heard the confused and a few worried voices around me. I managed to stay awake as he tended to my leg quickly. I blinked at him as he said, "Why would you DO that?" He growled softly yet there was worry in his voice as he then went back to beating himself up and saying he should have never left me alone. I closed my eyes when I heard him sigh and a warm feeling was around me it felt like a hug...