Off in the mansion on my own

My eyes snap open I almost felt the feeling of relief when I was hoping to wake up in my room, but that too, was a dream. My eyes focused on the dark colored walls in, yes, Jack's room. I whinnied a little in my mind and rolled my eyes as Jack said, "Yep wasn't a dream." He stood up and when I sat up from my make-shift bed she walked by me, he was dressed, although I am not sure if he even changed, when I went to sleep he was reading a book, don't ask me how, but it seemed like the mask didn't bother him that much. I looked around letting my eyes adjust and panic hit me quick when he patted my head and said, "Well you can wonder the mansion." I sit there stunned then blurt out, "What? You're leaving? And why are you just letting me wonder around so quickly?" I guess he knew I would be shocked since he was standing there waiting then answered, "Relax, and yes I am leaving, but you are only here because Jeff pointed you out and Slender said it would be rude if we... killed you." he hesitated a bit at the end but shrugged as I remembered the past events and the painted-smile-man pointing me out. I nod trying to understand as quickly as possible. Soon he opened the door and waved his arm out so I would leave. I sigh I would be happier in the room but he seemed like he didn't want me snooping around in there. I left the room and watched him close the door and head out to the entrance so I mindlessly followed he turned to me and said, "Bye, now go" there was a hint of annoyance so I turned and ran to the 'living room' I was still looking behind me and jumped as BEN yelled, "CAREFUL! GET OUT THE WAY!" startled a moved and sat on the couch, luckily not on someone. I looked up at the screen, he just barely got away from getting killed. He got to a save point then said, "You almost got me killed!" I narrow my eyes and reply, "What couldn't pass that point in till now?" He looked at me offended slightly and said, "No! I bet i can play better then you!" I smile and accepted the challenge and how I wished I didn't accept it! He killed me almost instantly but slowly I got use to the controls and it was almost tied but he won. Yes by a long shot, but you could tell he played games all day and probably all night. I growled and as calmly as possible placed the controller down and said, "Okay, you won, but I did see when you cheated!"he chuckled and said, "Darn, I hoped you didn't notice! Anyways I didn't think you would play that well." I glared at him as he nodded and said, "Yes, for that reason, you're a girl." I rolled my eyes and escaped the room he was in and saw Jeff. I tried to turn and leave before he saw me but he already spotted me and said, "No. no princess, come back here." I hesitated then slowly poked my head around the corner and smiled shyly then walked over to him. I feared him a little but tried my best to not show it as he petted my hair slowly and said, "So you are the one Jack has been talking about." I blink and reply, "He talks about me?""Why you didn't get that thought when we met each other in the school?" I shiver remembering the blood and Ms. Pine, oh how she will be missed hopefully she is okay. He chuckled and said, "I shouldn't have said you name and give it away, I would have had so much fun killing everyone in the school." He laughs insanely I shiver and was about to step back nervously but I didn't want to seem like a coward so I slap him and instantly regret it and turn tails and run as fast as I can and hear his last words, "The f**k!" I held my breath as I heard his foot steps I stumble and fall in front of a tall black and white looking clown. He tilts his head and says loud and cheerfully, "Oh so you are the new person that E.J. brought here!" I yelped and hid behind him as Jeff came into view. He chuckled as Jeff growled to the clown, as I remembered L.J. "Move." "Ah, don't be so rude, what did she do to you?" He said in his cheerful voice yet there was a hint of evil in his voice or pain of the past for him that made his voice growl and go deeper slightly, so I noted to never ask him in case he doesn't like to bring it up which is very likely. Jeff yelled, "SHE HIT ME!" L.J. chuckled and said, "You probably deserved that, but (Y/N) come and say sorry." I tried to not laugh at his first sentence but then I froze was he kidding? He just wants a show! I stare up at him as he moves and smiles widely at when I look at Jeff he had the same confused look as I. I shake my head and said sorry quickly to get over it. Soon he laughed and said, "Now hug it out!" His smile was bigger then ever I almost screamed "WHAT!" at him but quick thinking I said, "Actually, no we were just messing around! Um..." I looked at him and he nodded as if he was agreeing. L.J. was glaring at us so I brought out my hand for a high five and said when he hit my hand, "See? best buds!" I smile and slowly try to inch out of the room. He sighs and said, "You two are no fun." Jeff sighed and glared and said, "You are off the hook... For now!" E.J. walked over and he growled, "Jeff, Back off from her." Jeff rolled his eyes once more and turned away. E.J. looked at me and laughed a little and said, "You look like you had a pretty crazy day." I blink and look at a clock that was hanging in the hall it was late now. I must have spent a lot of time playing the game with BEN. I nod and said, "Yeah I did actually!" I start telling him and he was actually seemed like he was paying attention which made me feel a lot better as we walked to the room and I sat down on my bed. He chuckled and said, "well, good night." I nod and lay down and fell asleep listening to him flipping pages on a book.