Jared Leto requested

This was requested by @HeyVioletTrash15 I hope you like it. Tia xx

Y/n p.o.v
I'm in my kitchen getting popcorn because me and my boyfriend Jared are having a movie night. I take the bowl of popcorn into the living room and I sit down on the couch while Jared is putting the movie on. He puts the movie on then he sits down next to me I say "what did you put on?" he says "the nutty professor" I say "ok that movie is funny" he then says "I know".

The movie starts and Jared puts his arm around me and I cuddle into him. He kisses the top if my head and says
"I love you" I smile and say "I love you too". Half way through the move we've finished the popcorn. So I sit up and put the empty bowl on the floor then I cuddle back into Jared.

The movie soon finishes and I feel sleepy and I yawn. Jared says " do you want to go to bed now?" I tiredly say "yeah". I'm about to get up but Jared picks me up and I say " what are you doing?" and he says "carrying you to bed" I say "ok".

He takes me to our shared room and sits me down on the bed. I lie down and cover myself up then Jared gets into bed next to me and I cuddle into him. He says " goodnight y/n I love you" I smile and say "goodnight Jared I love you too". Then I drift off into sleep filled of wonderful dreams.