Chapter 5: The Crustacean Wings

''One of the orthopedic ambassador of the Philippines died during their contest. Every elite academy and university were have their representative, and one of them is Mr. Felix Romulus.''

Nakasimangot na tumingin sa'kin si Ivy nang patayin ko ang TV. ''Why did you off it? Can't you see I'm watching it?'' Inis ko siyang tiningnan dahil sa pananalita niya. Why did she used to talk the way of her grammar if she knew already that it was not good to hear it out? Asar na asar ako nito simula pa kahapon. Sinong hindi maasar kung may sasabihin ka o kaya nama'y itatanong ay mga wrong grammar at logic ang i-sasagot.

''Can't you stop that crap?'' Calm down, Alice, before you can do anything from her. ''You're so annoying. If you want to know.''

Napabuntong hininga ako nang tumawa ito at ang nakakainis pa ay yung napaluhod siya sa sahig atsaka hinawakan ang tiyan kasabay ang isang halakhak. ''Way the you're annoyed makes to laugh me loud out.'' She laughed. Again and again.

I gritted my teeth.

What the heck is she doing? Trying to pissed me off? Fine, I am now. Minu-minuto siyang ganyan kaya sinong hindi ma-aasar?

''For the last and for once, Ivy. Back from your presence already!'' The nerve of this lady. Ugh!

''You know, girl? You're just exhausted these past few days that's why you're like that: Making story that are not true.''

Nanliit ang mga mata ko. Gumagawa ng kwento? At ako pa dito ang may kasalanan? The heck with this balmy!

I was about to spank her when my phone rang. I pick it up as I glare at Ivy.

''Yes?'' I approached in the other line.

''We've just received some eyewitnesses  accounts regarding the number of 745.'' I composed myself and turned back at Ivy. It's Lester. One of the Five numbers.

''How it is?'' I asked. A confident one. I know he have a good news to cheer me up when I'm with this balmy Ivy.

''They sounded pretty nervous so I think it's just a prank call. Thus, the background tone didn't.''

''Why?''

''I think I heard a word Menomten during the call, Alice. And it's pretty little obvious that they were playing with us.''

''What do you mean playing?''I heard a silence. ''Hey, Lester. Answer me!''

''Are you free right now? I don't think I can say it to you through by phone so I must prefer to talk to you personally.''

''Okay. Same place.'' We agree and then the line cut.

''Sino 'yon te?''

Instead of answering Ivy's question, I threw the car key at her and started to walk. ''You drive. We're going to kill.''

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 29, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love Or Money जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें