20. The truth that she should never know

Sanskar: But I m not going anywhere without knowing anything. She is my wife and I have full right to know about her.

Shekhar: Oh , so suddenly you realised that she is your wife.

Sanskar (angry but try to remain calm): Baba, She is my wife. I know it well but for now this is not the topic. Whether I have realised or not that She is my wife. The thing is, I want to know the something and I will.

Shekhar: you will not get to know anything and there's nothing to do with you whatever it is.

Shomi (try to calm shekhar): Shekhar, please calm down. Don't get angry on him. It was me who was going to tell him.

Shekhar: But he was the one who provoked you, right?

Sanskar: yes baba, I was insisting her to tell because I wanted to know.
Baba, please tell me. I know you don't like me for whatever happened two years back, because of my behavior but as husband of Swara, I want to know. please baba. ( requested)

Shekhar: No, we will not tell you anything and this is my final decision.

Sanskar (politely): Maa, baba please.

Shomi given apologetic look to him while Shekhar was determined. Sanskar sighed.

Sanskar: Ok baba, if you can't let me know anything then, let Swara know something.

Shekhar (confused): What? What are you trying to say?

Sanskar: (sternly) Baba, I requested you but you are determined on your decision but the problem is I m also very stubborn person. If I want something then I will get it by hook or crook.

Shomi: Sanskar beta, why are you playing with words? What do you want to say? Just say clearly!

Sanskar (smile); Maa, I know you will never go against baba and tell me anything. So, I will know it by Swara only.

Shekhar: but she don't know anything about it.

Sanskar: So what, If I will tell her that she is not your daughter but daughter of a criminal, a murderer. She will come to you and ask about it then you will be left with no option than to tell her. So, If you can't reveal it to me. You have to reveal it to her and trust me. It will be more painful for both of you.

Shekhar : No, you can't do this!!

Sanskar: I will do this only.

Sanskar turned to go but shomi stop him.

Shomi: You won't tell her anything Sanskar. She will be broken.

( To Shekhar) Shekhar, please stop him. Please tell him to not to say anything to her.(pleads).

Sanskar: I won't tell her anything but you have to tell me.

Shekhar: And why will I believe you that after knowing about it, you won't tell her Anything?

Sanskar: You don't have any other choice but to believe me.

Shekhar (sighed): Ok, I will tell you but you will never let Swara know about it.

Sanskar: I promise, she won't know.

They took seat and Shekhar started to say...

Flashback;
25years ago;

Shekhar pov;

We were having a happy family. My father, mother, brother Sashwat and his wife Chitra, me and Shomi. It was only one year for our marriage. We all were very living together happily in Jaipur. Sashwat was my elder brother and Chitra, his wife was also very kind lady. One day, Bhai declared that Chitra bhabhi is pregnant. We all very happy with this news and excited for baby.