35. His pain and Her cure

Swara was sitting silently immersed in her thoughts and thinking about Laksh words. Laksh also came there and call Swara.

Laksh: Swara.

Swara who was in her own world didn't heard it.

Laksh again called her little loudly and touched her shoulder. Swara came out of her thoughts and sees Laksh.

Laksh: What happened? Where are you?

Swara nodded nothing.

Laksh: you are thinking about Bhai right?

Swara look at him confused but then nodded.

Laksh: Everything will be fine Swara and anyways I m just thinking that he knows the truth. It may be possible. I m not confirmed. You only think, from where he would know anything? so relax.

Swara nodded but she was still not satisfied.

Laksh: Now let's go.

Swara (confused and signed): Where?

Laksh : (smile) Hospital obviously,  and what will you do here sitting alone and taking tension about Bhai. It will be better if you will be with him.

Swara: Thanks for understanding.

Laksh: No need to thank me. Now let's go.

Swara:But Arshit?

Laksh: Take him also. He will come back with mom.

Swara thought for a moment then thought it will be better to take arshit as Sujatha can't handle him.
They informed Sujatha and then left for hospital.

Hospital;

Laksh: Swara, you go inside. I m coming after parking.

Swara nods and she goes inside. She directly went to Sanskar ward and found Sanskar was sitting with support of bed closing his eyes.

Ap saw her and say: Swara beta.

Sanskar opened his eyes as he heard her name and found Swara standing with Arshit.

Ap: Swara, why did you came back? You could have rest na and come in evening.

Swara just smiled at her.

Ap also understands her that she was worried about Sanskar so she didn't say anything else.

Ap: Anyway, it's good you come but wait, did you come alone?

Swara (sign): No, Laksh have also come.

Ap: Ok.

Then Uttara saod:  Badi maa actually, I have to go to college. My Friend called me and told that today is last day to submit assignment. I could have ignored but it's really important and bhabhi also came, so can I go?

Ap: It's ok beta, you go to college. Anyway, Swara is here now.

Uttara nods and left.

Swara looked at Sanskar but Sanskar turned his face away to look other side as guilt again took over him. Swara was hurt watching it. She has fear that he knows about Kavita but Laksh was also right. How will he know. It may be something else.She thought to talk to him once AP will go.

After sometime, Doctor came to check Sanskar and nurse gave him medicine. Due to medicine effect, Sanskar slept.

It was 7'o' clock now. Dp and Ram also came to see Sanskar but he was under medicine effect. So, they just leave after sometime. Ap also left with them taking Arshit with her.