45. Loving is a great mistake

Doctor was doing check up of kavita. Everyone was waiting outside. Swara was just standing at corner like statue. Thousands of things were roaming around her mind.

After sometime, the doctor came out.

Ap: Doctor, how is she?

Doc: She is fine. She must have fainted due to stress.

Sanskar: But why did she faint all of the sudden?

Doc: It's not sudden. She tried to put stress on her mind. Like she is trying to remember something.

Sanskar: What do you mean?

Then they heard Kavita Calling Sanskar and went inside to see her.

Sanskar moved to her and sat beside her.

Sanskar: What happened Kavita? You okay?

Kavita: Nothing, I got afraid not finding you.

Ap: (confused) Kavita, how did you came here? I mean we got news that you... That accident? What happened that day? Where were you all the time?

Sujatha: Yeah Kavita, where were you?

Kavita: That day I was going to meet my friend. Then my car's break failed and I don't remember after that. When I opened my eyes, I found myself on hospital bed. The drip was connected to me then doctor came and told me that I was there for more than an year. I was in comma. When doctor asked about myself. I felt stress on my head but remembered my name and then you. I thought a lot and remembered how I was going to meet my friend that day, you and our family. I could only remember that day, nothing more than that. Doctor told me not to stress my mind. I felt scared when I couldn't remember anything. I tried to contact you but I didn't remember your no. I didn't remember your address too. So, I couldn't reach you. After that day, I came out of hospital in hope that I will find you and today I was walking on the road when I dashed with that girl's car and she told me that she knows me and took me here. I had lost my all hopes but thank God I met her. Where is she?

Swara didn't go inside. She was standing outside behind the half opened door and she heard everything.

Sanskar: Kavita, for now you leave that and take rest, ok? I will just come.

Doctor was observing Kavita when she said everything.

Doc: Yeah, she needs rest. Please everyone move outside.

Then they come out.

Sanskar: What was she saying doctor? Why she can't remember anything?

Doc: She is suffering from amnesia. She has forgotten a part of her life. Due to accident, she has forgotten some incident of her life. I suggest you to take care of her and don't let her stress herself. It may lead her into problems.

Laksh: That's why she didn't remember Swara.

Doctor: May be and yeah, here take this injection. Please give her if she feels any pain in her head. She needs proper rest.

Sanskar: Ok doctor. Thank you.

Doctor nodded nd left.

A few minutes later, everyone gathered in the hall.

Sujatha: Now what?

Ap: What?

Sujatha: I mean jiji that Kavita is back now. So what will we do?

Ap: yeah, she is suffering from memory loss. I feel sad for her.

Sujatha: No jiji, it's not only that. You are forgetting a very important thing. Kavita is Sanskar's wife. So now Swara...