~-1-~

--------------------------------------------------
                         Ink x Error
--------------------------------------------------
Errror's POV
————————————————

We just kinda stayed there staring at one another. Regret. Flowing through my veins was regret and guilt full force making me want to throw up and I kept every little part of it.
          The ashes of not ink, but his brush floated down in front of me. Tears flowed from his face in black ink. I thought the pain couldn't get worse. I started to gag. The prick of tears forming at the corner of my eyes. Seeing Ink sad like this broke me.
         Ink was hung up in my blue strings wanting to kill me slowly and watch me suffer. I slowly let him down to the 'floor'.  He looked at me confused when I took my strings back. He took a step closer with an in-descriptive look. His hate changing from well hate to ... something else,.... something new. He took two steps back and teleported away.
         I stood there in awe. Usually ink is predictable, and if not he always left me with a feeling worse then guilt and better then... I want to say happiness but that doesn't quite fit it. I felt the heat slowly creep onto my face and into my mind.
          I already knew I liked him but not like that like a friend. That's why I could never finish him off, I could never kill him. Or maybe it's a little more, what am I thinking he could never love me not after what Iv'e done today. Basically I killed him without the death.
          "UGHHH WHAT ... WHY ... DID I Do THis. What did I hope to accomplish. There is no way he could LOVE m-...."
I froze there and stoped talking did I just admit that. I started to squeeze my head in frustration. I destroyed inks brush... I thought he could love me and I let him go... everything is wrong with me. That gave me an idea.
    I went back to my house of a sort and got a green sheet of paper out titling it:

                 Self dare number 422
Stay in a randomly selected AU for 24 hours without destroying anyone/thing.

I had many other papers like this pasted on the wall of my room, a lot of which overlap one another. All in a different color. This is how I entertain myself by daring myself even though it was more like a form of punishment. I got my pillow and opened a random portal made with emotions and magic. I stepped in.
Of course I would do this to my self.