~-2-~

--------------------------------------------------
                         Ink x Error
--------------------------------------------------
Error's POV
————————————————

Why did I do this.
I got into lusttale and that is pure pain but to know what that means is different.
It means at that moment I was thinking lustful thoughts and hating my self. Random teleportation is based on emotions. Eh well this isn't the worst I've gotten. Normally I would just sleep in the snow of the forest but last time I was here I could have gotten rapped if I wasn't awake so that's a no go.
I teleported to the attic of Sans house and didn't even bother them for a blanket. There all probably filthy anyway. I grabbed my pillow and put it in a corner behind some boxes and lay my coat over me as a blanket.

————————————————
Ink's POV
————————————————

He looked a me. He was staring at me. He was serious once he let me go. He... he was .... scared. I'd never seen him scared and I kinda looked up to him for that sorta stuff. To know that, that he's scared means something. I 'saw' that he was broken. He needed someone, some one to help him but he pushes to many people in fear not in hate. I needed to find him I needed to talk to him. I started at the doodle sphere looking for disturbance: nothing. I looked through some of my smallest au's and I found one but it wasn't made by me or any one I knew. It had an E on it and lots of little notes on it. What's sad is I never learned how to read or write cursive so the little notes that were there, I was in able to read.
I found the destination and teleported there. There was a room with a door and a bed with the sheets being black and the rest of the blankets were dark blue. The floor had a red fur rug and dark floor boards. The walls were so colorful, they had millions of colors, all with very neat and organized hand writing. There was also a desk and some more notecards on it. It had blank papers on it along with a pen and pencil. I looked it the drawers and saw hand sewn dolls of all the Au's. I realized who's room I was in and felt a strong heat in my face. I walked to the door and opened it. It opened to lusttale. Why here? He hates lusttale. Eh, "oh well". I stepped in and opened a scan to find Error.(my story I can do what I want!). I found his destination and teleported there. We were in the attic. Why? I looked around and finally found him.
   He was in the corner of the room shivering and crying. I stood there for three minutes letting the empty sods fill my ears and take over my head and thoughts. I lightly padded over to him and he looked up a little. As soon as he lay eyes on me he hide his entire face and a majority of his body. Heavy breathing was coming from him as he was hyperventilating.

————————————————
Error's POV
————————————————

I was hyperventilating and I couldn't stop it. I felt light headed and out of it. It went black. The memories of my horrors played in my mind. What I hate to admit is my own weakness. Ink is my weakness and I hate to admit I love him.

————————————————
Ink's POV
————————————————

Oh my god what do I do. I broke him. "He's ... he's -really ... cute."
I took the pillows away from his face and emediatly took notice in the blush dusting his face. He was so cute. My face glowed a bright rainbow. The heat creeping onto my face. I made a blanket from ink and put it over Error and decided to go hide in a box and maybe get some sleep.