~-6-~

--------------------------------------------------
Ink x Error
--------------------------------------------------
                         Ink's  POV
————————————————––

It was morning and the soft morning sun hit my eyes. I woke up slowly not wanting to get up and not being able to go back to sleep. The blankets were warm and really soft and the bed was so squishy and warm and cozy. I carefully opened my eyes and popped my wrist while stretching my arms. The room around me we tinted in a golden sunrise light and the walls were covered in colors and scribbles. Many strings covered the roof hanging down at some parts holding dolls. What... it took a while to remember last night. Wait we fell asleep in the attic... wait WE... I looked at the door and in was open to a hall. I was in my t shirt and shorts. My coat was on the inside door handle which I mistook as the outside door handle at first and blushed. (For those of you that don't know, hanging an article of clothing on the outside door handle means AHEM your sinning with someone AHEM)
I got up and followed the hallway to a warm smelling kitchen. ERROR was over the griddle cooking something that smelled amazing.

--------------------------------------------------
Ink x Error
--------------------------------------------------
                         Error's  POV
————————————————––

I had woken up and ink was basically wrapped around me i started to blush like mad. Ink also had a blush kinda dusting his face. He was still asleep and I was awake... I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead. I had taken inks coat off because the blankets were really warm and it could get overwhelmed at times I almost put it on the front doorknob before deciding against it and putting it in the back.
     I slowly got up and went to the living room for a bit and put on tv. I decided I could make breakfast for ink and I and remembered when we were kids I made breakfast with him once and it was horrible chocolate chip and banana pancakes. I started to get the mix out and make it.

Later

I had cooked the first half of the second batch of pancakes when I heard rustling from my room remembering ink was also here made my face warm. I flipped the pancake when I heard soft padding behind me. Ink wrapped his arms around my waist and I tried to hid my face in my blue scarf. He buried his face in the back of my neck breathing warmly down my neck. He whispered, "I love you." In my ear. My face was a brighter color then it should be. His grip grew tighter and he kissed my neck before peeking his head just Over my shoulder to see what I was doing. "Smells good!" He said. I just smiled and sighed a little. "Sooo... watcha maken?" He tactlessly asked.
"Chocolate chip and banana pancakes...remember?"
He gasped a little realizing that. He kissed Error on the cheek and said,
"Let's hope they taste better then that time!" We both giggled I told ink to sit at a barstool and eat. He took one bit and looked at me amazed.
"Wow your a really good cook... and here I thought I was a good cook," he took another bit,"were you taught? How did you learn to cook this well? Is this from a recipe?"
"No... you know how I just kinda disappeared for awhile... like from the entire multiverse? How long was I gone? For about 6 years I was stuck in the void and 6 years of perfecting a method of thinking is kinda hard to explain."
"I'm sorry I didn't know I thought you were with nightmare for that time. I would have gone searching for you if I knew you were stuck in the void.... so you aren't really that bad? cause nightmare spread rumors saying you went berserk and started destroying and it would be safer if I didn't go after you because he himself would be going after you and it was fine. At the same time it was after he destroyed most of my paints that contain my emotions so..."
"No I've killed people and destroyed 1or2 Au's but hundreds, no never" he sighed we'll eat up. He sat down and started eating
"This is the first time I've been back since the void"I said realizing how sad it sounded

——————
Knock Knock
——————