~-5-~

--------------------------------------------------
Ink x Error
--------------------------------------------------
                         Error's  POV
————————————————––

    Ink was right over me and I had an idea. I took the blanket and wrap it around him quickly and hugged around his arms. He now couldn't really move.
       "Gotcha"
      I whispered in his ear. He was laying on my chest blushing a lot. He buried his face in my chest, trying to hide his blushing. I sat up against the wall and let him go. The blanket was draped over his shoulder and pushed up close against his face in a bundle.
    "Your cute!"
   He peaked out from the blankets cover to look at me. God, he looked so cute right now. Red blush dusted his face with on heart eye and one star eye. He was wearing a blue zip up coat that was really big on him. It reminded me of some coat I had a while ago.
   "Where did you get that coat."
   "It was a gift along time ago left in outertale addressed to me but I never figured out who. "
       I took on more look at it, it was a dark blue, Cotten coat that was lighter at the sleeves and hood. Yup that was the one.
     "Take the lace outta the hood real quick,please"
    "Ok"
     he took the lace out

————————————————
Ink's POV
————————————————

    I took the lace out, and looked at it. It was black but there was blue writing in the center. The blue writing was made into the rest of the string and it spelled
                           ERROR
I gasped a little wondering if it was from Error.  I already knew the answer though.
     Quickly he grabbed my waist and pulled me in and kissing me. A little peck on my 'lips'.

————————————————
Error's POV
————————————————

Ink basically jumped on top of me letting the blanket fall over both of us. And we were both laying together, next to one another oh so peacefully. I hugged him burying my face into his chest. I could hear his soul, he was so warm I felt as though I could be lost in his touch. I slowly looked up at him and said, " I—." I was stopped. How? He did the only thing that could make me crash he kissed me... an actual kiss. #no regrets is all that I can think of as I let him take over me.

————————————————
1 hour later
————————————————

(Don't worry there was no smut, you didn't miss anything)

     We were laying next to on another for about an hour trying to sleep. It was somewhere around 3 am and I was wide awake and ink was dead asleep. How can he sleep so soundly. I had an idea. I grabbed his hand carefully, making sure not to wake him, and teleported to my house on my bed it was much more comfy then a cold attic floor. I sunk into my bed with all my blankets. I fell asleep almost immediately. This is so far the best night of my life.