~-3-~

--------------------------------------------------
Ink x Error
--------------------------------------------------
                         Error's POV
————————————————

I woke up not long after I fell asleep. I got up and out of my blanket and sat on it.... wait....I'm in lusttale. And I slept with my coat covering me and not a blanket. I looked around hearing something. I pushed the blanket aside and  crept quietly to the corner. Slowly I peeked around the corned of the box. And saw what looked like just another box that wasn't closed properly. I opened it. It took me a bit to proses what and who it was.
"Ink..?, What are you doing in this box?"
"Shh...."
Ink pulled me into the box.
"What are WE doing?"
"Were hiding"
"From who?"
"Error-...."
He looked at me and his eyes widened. He jumped straight out of the box and landed, no too gracefully though. He teleported but didn't get to far. He popped up on the other side of the room. He started tripping over his own feet while walking back ward. He fell. I quickly grabbed him with my strings carefully holding him up. I got out of the box and ran over to ink.
"You,- what's wr- happened"
My words got caught on another making me sound drunk. I checked his hp it was still 20/20. I put him in my arms and carried him to the corned where I had slept and wrapped him in a blanket. I sat against the wall criss-cross. I set the blanket and ink in my lap. I was holding him, hugging him, helping him. Is he okay? I soon got my answer. He started waking up. I crashed.
       F*ck I cursed to my self. When I finished rebooting. Ink was on top of my shaking me awake.
" dude chill out, I'm fine."
He sighed. He lightly punched my arm.
"I thought I broke you and you were broken forever and and-"
I got in really close to ink's face and he stoped talking. I hugged him pulling him closer to me. Usually my hapiphobia would prevent me from even touching some one but I felt like he could have my life if he wanted not just my touch.
        He started crying.,
"Why the tears?"
No response.
I pulled him away from me slightly. He opens his eyes and looked at me.

————————————————
                         Ink's POV
————————————————
     He looked at me. He was smiling. That rare smile of his, it made me melt. The thought that he is happy is all I need.

————————————————
                         Error's POV
————————————————
His eyes were beautiful, the colors, the- the everything. I started blushing when I realized I- I love Ink. He started leaning in a bit.
"What, ink um.. er ink I I Love y-"
He silenced me with a kiss. His eyes closed and mine wide open in fear. My heart skipped a beat and I gave up. I let him take over me and I didn't care. I started to relax and melt into the kiss.
     This is my first kiss and I love it. Is this still a dream. He pulled away. I slowly opened my eyes,looked at him while blushing, a lot.

————————————————
                         Ink's POV
————————————————
"Heh how was that"
"I don't know it was... my first kiss"
"Oh really~heh"