Im Dead?

As I got home I knew mom wasn't gonna open the door and so I just got my keys that has the cute puppy and kitty sitting on a bench beside each other. I unlocked the door.
"Hello, Mom?" I said. Then I saw a shadow figure turn around and stare at me. I lost it.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!" It screamed back with a man voice who sounded familiar. " WHO THE HECK ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE WHERE IS MY MOTHER YOU PHYSCO IM CALLING THE COPS ON YA CRAPPY SELF!" I screamded.
"I don't know where your mom is when I got here no one was here!" He bellowed. " LIAR SHES PROBABLY TIED UP SOMEWHERE!" I screamed.
I grabbed the table cloth off the hallway table and put it over his head and jumped on his back. " STOP STOP!" He said under the cloth." TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!" I screamed.
"ITS DYLAN ITS DYLAN!" He screamed. I jumped off his back pulled the table cloth off and the mask. Yep it was Dylan his white face was now dark red from him not breathing. " DYLAN!" I screamed. " WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY HOUSE!" I screamed. " I was just umm I was just." He stuttered. " DYLAN ADAMS HOW AND WHY COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AFTER I WENT TO DETENTION FOR YOU AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITHA SUSPENSION!" I screamed.
"Ok ok Mackenzie told me to do this." He said.
"Why we are friends now?" I asked. " She said she is really not your friend she was faking and she told me to do this to show I don't like you and she said if I don't she would hurt me." He said. " Really?!?!?" I screamed.
"Yeah." He said. " Sorry."
"Wait do you even like me?" I asked.
"Umm well sorta maybe I don't know. I mean your cute and all but I already have a girlfriend from another school and I want to get her to come to this school and I tell Mackenzie that I'm already taken and she is always like I'm gonna kill her and stomps off." He said. "You are really pretty though and I was gonna-."
"OUT!" I said pointing to the door with tears in my eyes." JUST GET OUT!
"Umm ok sorry!" He said while I pushed him to the front door. I slammed it and fell down against it. AFTER ALL I DID FOR HIM! HE BASICALLY WAS CHEATING! Why why why! At least there is still Conner and Ryan but Chloe and Liza liked him. At that time the door swung open and I fell backwards. I felt a hand on my head that stopped me from falling. " Kenzie Honey what are you doing on the floor!" My mom said as she helped me up. "Oh nothing!" I said wiping my outfit off.
" Mom I need to talk to you at the kitchen table." I said. " Of course anything Honey!" She said. " I'll make some of your Grandmas special tea your father always liked!
I sat at the table while she made the tea. After she finished she went into the pantry and took out  Chips Ahoy cookies. She placed the things on the table.
"Ok what do you need to speak to me about?" She asked. " Well mom at school-."
"Kenzie?" My mom interrupted me.
" Yes." I said silently." I'm not drinking the tea right pinky up!
" No Honey about the school thing. The school called me and told me and I know Kenzie and people make mistakes. Your not grounded nor gonna be punished because everyone makes mistakes." She said. Wow I thought I got let off easily.
"No fair!" Brent said as he swung the kitchen door open. " Brent Honey you came home at 5:00 don't even!" She said.
"Well I made a mistake and it won't happen again but apparently i got grounded, spanked and had to do Chores everyone's and their underwear." He said. " Not fair! " Yes Brent Honey and I'm sorry just the stupid things you did of why you missed your curfew was nonsense." She said. " Ugh!" He said swinging the fridge door open.
" Thank you mom"I said. " Like I said everyone makes mistakes." She said. " Now everyone invite two of their best friends ITS MOVIE AND COTTON CANDY NIGHT!" She said exitedly. " SWEET!" Me and Brent said.