Punishment

WARNING: Non con sexual themes ahead, if you don't like it then don't read. You have been warned.

PS: Sorry for the lack of gifs, sadly internet is playing up a lot where I am. When It works again, I will put more up x3
_____________________________________

They walked silently for a few minutes. Passers by giving her curious, anxious and even amused glances here and there but nothing more.

Not one person tried to help her. No one even seemed to care that Harry was pulling a helpless girl carelessly down the street with a length of rope. 

The pathways seemed to get narrower the closer they got to the shore, until soon the air started to get foggy and it was getting slightly hard to see. 

Suddenly a glum looking boy wearing a dark blue leather jacket and beanie came out of the fog and accidently bumped into Harry's shoulder.

"Sorry-" The stranger said, and before he realized his mistake of apologizing on the isle, Harry recognized him the moment he saw his face and whacked him so hard with his hook that it knocked him out cold.

Lydia gasped in shock at the sudden aggression. Harry noticed and grinned menacingly at her before turning to his friend. "Gil, ye know what te do. Take beasty boy te the brig." He ordered, and with that said, it was just Lydia and Harry once again. She couldn't help but wonder why Harry wanted the boy locked up in the first place.

They didn't walk far before they started hearing other voices. "... Give her a couple hours to cool off." A male's voice was saying.

"She's here." Harry whispered, more to himself than to anyone.

"Uh, guys?" Said another unknown voice. "Where's Ben?"

Then three voices all at once started shouting the kings name until a girl spotted Harry's silhouette in the dark. "Ben! Don't scare us like that!"

Harry chuckled, stepping into the light, revealing himself and his favourite little prisoner. 

"Don't scare you?" He repeated mockingly at the blue haired girl, who narrowed her eyes when she saw him. "But that's my specialty." He grinned madly at all three of them.

The white haired boy couldn't take his eyes off of him, as though he was staring directly at the devil himself. Lydia could relate.

The girl was beautiful, she wore only blue, her hair included, except the pretty gold and red trinkets scattered a little all over her. "Harry," She seethed. "What did you do with Ben?"

The other boy had long brown hair, a yellow, red and blue leather jacket and he was probably the only one who saw Lydia's bound hands and tear struck face, for he looked at her in shock, then pity until he turned his gaze back towards Harry.

"Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mm-hmm. Yeah." He gestured towards the dark alley they'd just walked through.  "And if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shop tonight. Alone. Uma's gonna discuss the terms."

"Fine. But only if you let her go first." The long haired boy demanded, stepping a little closer to him, trying to seem threatening only to trip a little as he did so.

Harry cackled, gripping Lydia's rope a little tighter almost as if he was still slightly concerned they'd take her away from him. "Aw, Jay seems like ye lost yer touch." He teased, before his tone took a more sinister tone. "This one ain't goin' anywhere, ye try an' take her away an' I won't hesitate te hook ya. If ye don't come later, yer precious beasty boy will be fish bait by noon tomorrow."

It wasn't an empty threat, he was dead serious and the three of them remained silent, unsure how to respond. Harry sneered. "Buh-bye now." He waved sarcastically at them before he turned to the quiet one and much to the mermaid's confusion, barked in his face.