Chapter 23

Third Person's POV

"Nawal. The doctor said that..." Aadil was trying his best to say. The words couldn't just come out of his mouth. After a long pause, he finally gathered courage to speak. "Aziza has got an injury in her spinal cord. The doctor told there is nothing serious, as in doing operation. Its just that....in future, it would be difficult for Aziza..." He stopped again.

Nawal at that time was really getting irritated. Why was he stopping this much? Doesn't he see how desperate she is to know about Aziza?

"Could you just stop getting stuck? Tell me damn it!" She finally exploded. Aadil wasn't shock to be real. He knew this would be coming.

"Aziza won't be able to concieve. See its like she will be able to approximately 5% but she will have to go through lots of pain and it's not likely for her to go through it all. You get what I'm saying right?" Aadil finally told her unable to hold the secret alone in one breathe. He was bit relived as the heaviness slightly went down his heart. But when he saw Nawal, the heaviness, the pain seeing her was doubled in his heart.

Nawal was shocked to the shell. Her little baby has to go through all of this pain just cause of her baba. What was her fault in all of this? If she would have known that Aziza was in deep trouble, she would have rushed to her. But here she was blaming herself for Aziza's condition. The stone was meant for Nawal, the glass shards were for her, the head injury was for her, the internal injuries were for her and above all the pain her sister was going through now was meant for her and not to forget, the pain she will go in future was also meant for her. And what was she doing? Just trying to distract her self from all the happenings. Her that relief caused her sister a deep scar!

She fell with a thud on the floor and poured out all her sorrows with a deep cry. How was she supposed to inform this to Aziza? How would she take it? She probably won't understand about this situation right now, but what about the future? Nawal thought she would keep this a secret and will tell her later on. But what was the use of even hiding? She will eventually get to know about this. And this definitely will break little Azi's heart. But Nawal had to be there for her in her every step. With that thought she stood up with courage to face her sister. As she was standing, she saw Aadil sitting down with her. His facial expressions clearly said he wanted to help her, to comfort her but can't do it. 'It also means that I'm getting crazy'. Her other part of mind mocked her. Why would her boss think about stuff like that? That was just pity, that's all. She gave him a weak smile and stood. Whatever would be the condition, her elder sister will never leave her side. Aziza is now her responsibility till her death and she will never step back.

○■○■○■○♡○■○■○■○

Nawal's POV

I walked towards the ward again with determination. As I entered the ward, I saw Naushin showing something on her phone and Aziza was laughing lightly. Thinking it would change the scene here, I came forward and peeped in the phone.

"Sister, thats a bad habit to peep into others phone!" Aziza was laughing at me. Huh. She didn't got scared at all. Guess someone is watching too many horror movies. Naushin on the other hand had expression that clearly said, 'don't scare the shit out of me again'. I laughed a bit looking her.

"I was just seeing what made you both fools stuck to the screen." I said with a smirk and grabbed a stool to sit beside the two. I might be looking as if I didn't heard the most shocking news, but from the inside I was holding myself.

"When would they discharge me? I feel so suffocated in here. Above all, I'm missing my phone!" Aziza said with a pout on her face.

"You need to stay here for few more days. And we will be there for you but it seems like you don't appreciate our presence and would like to have your phone with you so fine let us leave then." This time it was Aadil, pulling her leg.

"Oh please bro, you can't leave me in such a condition and go. I know how much you love me. So do not try to play the emotional card on me! And why do the hospital want me here? Have they not done enough torture on me, poking me again and again." Aziza was showing the place where the nurse had just injected her.

"Could you please say them to discharge me. I'll obey you all at home, won't make you run around also sis. Please just ask them." Aziza just did not like her surroundings, at all.

"Let me talk with the authorities and get you home but till you get fit and fine, I want you to stay at my place." Wait what! What is he saying? Staying with my boss? Oh hell no! Here I am, controlling my feelings and he simply stated as if it's very common for him. Aadil did not want any loop holes now. I know that he is doing just for protection but this is too much. I made eye contact with him and asked him to come outside. I don't want anyone else to listen our conversation. He had a confused expression but decided to come out.

"Mr Sheikh, you have already done enough for us. Please don't add up a new favor on us." I didn't meant it to come out in a harsh way but it sounded just like that. Great Nawal. Just great.

"Look, I know this all seems weird and all, but I am not saying to stay with me forever. I have asked my security to put CCTV camera around your home and my best bodyguards will be guarding it. Plus there is a window to fix too. I'm just saying to stay with me for.. two weeks. Thats it."

"Two weeks! Who takes two weeks in fixing a freaking broken window and putting up cameras?" I was astonished with what he said. He did really cared for Aziza? He was just my boss, but now he has earned my respect for him. Damn you Mr Aadil Sheikh. If you keep doing these stuff, I might confess my feelings for you. 'Yeah, as if'. My conscience mocked me. It's right too because it won't be happening. I will die before saying this.

"Well...it will take a few days. I said two weeks as I want to spend my free time with Aziza." Aww. That just melted my heart. The way he said he wants to spend time with my sister. And my ears probably heard the wrong thing because in the end he said 'And with you'. Yeah it might be. But now I have second thoughts as he looks really embarrassed and his ears getting all red. It's just my stupid mind, playing stupid stuff and making me crazy. I just nodded as I didn't knew what to say. I went back to ward with Aadil behind me. Let's see what Azi has to say about this. She'll be like, 'Anywhere but this hospital!'

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The wait is finally over! Bet nobody could have guessed it. But we gotta admit, someone was bit close guessing.

Thanks @SweetDoodles for not spoiling our suspence!

*Secretly plans to tape down her hands and mouth.*

Sooo, thoughts on this? How the situation will go later on? One thing is for sure.... Drama is going to come soon. And it's gonna be huge.

Do leave your

●LIKE
●COMMENT

AND

● SHARE THIS STORY !

Until then,

Love y'all💕