Epilogue

Nawal's pov

Aadil has made me feel the most important person in his life. He has done everything that is in his hand, for me. He has fulfilled my desire to have a Disney theme party, not only that but soon after he took me to Disney land too. He has been an amazing support throughout the years.

Unknown to me, he made a quick visit to Saudi and met abbu, threatening him about his doings and guess he overtook his company. Being engraged, abbu came down here and took out his anger but was stopped by Aadil. The scene after that was best, unsaid.

Now it's been four years since that day and we are blessed with a daughter named Nasra and we've got a child on it's way. Aadil has been supportive throughout my difficult times. I have been a pain in his neck due to all my cravings but he never said anything to me about it. Rather he was always ready to go, get stuff for me, though it would be late night.

Currently, we are heading off to a banquet hall where we've held engagement ceremony of Aziza. Trust me, it was the most difficult task of getting her acceptance. It was crystal clear that she loved him but then her rejection was that hurted him the most and then to his rescue we had to intervene in between and make her understand.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Nasra, baby not today please. Am very tired. Ask dad he will play ball with you." I was resting my head on the headrest of the bed and she barged in with a frown on her face. At times I feel bad to say a no. But I wasn't feeling well today.

"Bhai, is disturbing you Maa? Bhai please don't trouble my ammi she is tired." she kept her head on my big tummy and spoke. As if giving a reply, he kicked on hearing his elder sister say. She then ran off to convince Aadil to accompany her.

Feeling better, I stood up to go and cook dinner for us. As I walked down the stairs I saw Nasra laughing out loud and Aadil tickling her.

"Am-ammmi help-p" she screamed. "Aadil, leave her. Enough of you two playing. Now get up and help me out" with that said I walked to the kitchen to prepare food, with the other two following quietly behind me.

"Nasra how about we two cook and your mom sits here and see us? It will be fun right?" Aadil said. Nasra began clapping her hands in excitement and readily nodded her head.

"Aadil am all well, let me cook tonight." but he being the stubborn man, did not allow me to do anything. I was made to sit on the chair and see them cooking together. I must say it was a sight worth seeing. I felt blessed at that particular moment. Ya Allah, thank you for making my life blissful with them in it. You are the all mighty and you know what is best for us. Please make the fate of my children good. And make them always stay on the path of sirat al mustakeem~Ameen.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

As Salam Alaikum

This is the official wrap up of this book. Hope you've liked this story!

The epilogue has not met the standards but that's due to some reasons. If at all am back in mood I shall edit it up.

About the next two stories:

1. I don't need you - it is going to be written by Procrastinate_Queen

2. Unwillingly willful- I am doubtful on continuing this story, still let's see if I do (by I, I mean to say asma_shums)

Until next time inshallah
Love you all 😘❤️