Chapter 35

Nawal's pov

Mr Sheikh, at this hour of night. I ain't having good feelings about this meeting.

"Nawal, boss is calling for you. Come out!" Naushin came to call me out.

"You've got any idea why he is here?"

"I've got no freaking idea about it but just know one thing that he isn't in his good mood. Ya Allah his face, shows like somebody has stolen some precious watch from him." With that she bursted into laughter and i joined her.

We left the room, once i finished wrapping up my hijab properly. I like Aziza's habit of leaving her head covered at all times. Though there are exceptions at some times, but mostly she is in her hijab itself. But me and Naushin are the total opposites.

"Good evening Mr Sheikh, you at this time? All great?"

"Evening to you too miss. Well for me all is great but for you i can't say the same." What does he mean to say?

"What are you meaning Mr Sheikh?"

"This only that Miss Nawal Ibrahim, you need to submit your resignation letter tomorrow itself by 10 a.m on my table." What? Why should i resign, that to without any reason?

"Excuse me Mr Sheikh, you cannot ask me to leave the organisation baselessly."

"If you have forgotten Miss Ibrahim, so let me remind you that i am the boss. It is my desicion to decide who stays in my organisation and who is uselessly wasting my time and money."

What the hell, he thinks am useless. Since all this time what ever work i have done it was always up to date and i've never wasted the resources of the organisation.

"Why should i even waste my other day for you Mr Aadil Sheikh, you better wait here for the next 5 minutes and i'll give you my resignation letter."

I rushed to the room and made my resignation letter in word and quickly printed it out. I would never wish to work with a person who is soo full of himself. But yet am happy, he has given me soo many reasons to dislike him and he is suuccessful in it.

"Here Mr Sheikh. You may leave now, we do not attend guests at 11 in night." With that i sat back on the sofa waitimg for him to remove his presence from my home.

"This is your this month's salary. Am paying you because it is the end of the month. Yeah you are getting paid extra for the next 8 days."

"I do not want this amount. Think it in that way, that i have done some work for some needy. Naushin, am in my room. When unwanted guests are gone, you have to lock the door and check the switches okay!" With that i resumed back in my room. Not wanting to hear anything from him anymore.

🔽◽🔽◽🔽◽🔽

After like 5 minutes i could here the switches switched off. And then a knock on my door.

"Naushin, am awake you may come in." Both my babies entered inside with there head hanging low.

"Have you both come from some funeral? Why soo sad?" I tried cheering them up.

"Don't act as if you are not hurt okay! We are there for you. Little bit of tears are not going to harm any of us. So please you may give me a hug." Naushin opened her arms waiting for me to hug her.

I hugged her tightly and sobbed a little. She patted my head and whispered 'alls going to be fine. He didn't deserve you.'

"Hey, am also there." Aziza cried out. I knew she was also hurt. After all she thought him as her dear brother. Well i hope her relation is not affected due to us. Mainly she should not be hurt. We took her in our hug, thus making a group hug.

"Hey enough of this drama now. On a serious note, what are you planning to do now nawal?" Naushin asked.

"Yeah, sis i don't think you've done any savings. What are your plans now?" Aziza questioned.

"True that i have no savings, but its okay. Don't worry i'll find a job soon."
Though i told i'll find a job. But it ain't easy to find soon. But i'll have to start my search from tomorrow itself.

"I'll say one thing sis, but please don't get angry." Aziza told.

"Depends on what you are going to say."

"Bro asked me to inform him about my school fees, saying he will be paying them." What is his problem?

"Have you gone mad Aziza, am not taking any favours from him. If he really was so concerned about you, he would have not asked me to resign. Am not here sitting on his damn money. I'll find a job that would pay enough for our living. That includes your fees. Now you both go and sleep. Am feeling sleepy. Night!" With that i layed on my bed and pretended to be asleep.

"Nawal i know you are awake. Don't take tension am still working, i'll help you out. Now sleep. Good night" with that Naushin left the room.

One thing is for sure happiness does not last long. And in my case it is always for a little time. Yet no complains, some thing great must surely be planned for me. I'll just have to sit and wait to see what happens.

⚬⚫⚬⚫⚬⚫⚬

As Salam Alaikum

What are your thoughts about this chapter?

What do you think is going to happen now?

Why did Aadil ask her to resign?

Will she be able to find a job for her self or not?

Lastly,
Do vote,
Comment
And Share💞