chapter 41

Nawal's pov

"Naushin, will you please ask Mr Sheikh to skip the engagement ceremony and proceed directly for nikah?" I was laying on my bed with a bad head ache since morning.

There was no use of an engagement ceremony, as we would be engaged for only few hours and later on was the nikah. Why waste money on it when am already broke!

"I won't ask why, but just don't make me repeat 'am there for you' dialogue again and again. I'll call him right away." She dialled his number and walked out of the room.

Will he be ready for it?

Why would he? He won't mind about what i want.

I should not have told Naush about calling him. Its just useless.

Why would he say a yes to my thoughts? I'll be a fool again...

"Nawal, surprisingly he is fine with skipping the ceremony but just wants you to be ready according to his standards for the event tonight."

"Time for show off babe." I spoke with a duh tone.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Naushin handed me a box saying, it was the dress for my mehendi function.

As i unwrapped the box and opened it, there was a beautiful green coloured chiffon gown with golden applique work on the top part of the gown. There was an overlapping for the gown which had the same applique work done at the borders, all around.

As i was admiring the dress, Naushin came in with two more dresses

"Baby, how many dresses are you planning to make me wear?" I chuckled.

"Oh Nawal, this ain't for you darling. This is for my partner in crime and that one, for myself." She pointed at a maroon and beige coloured gown which i assume is for Azi and a green hown for her self.

" She pointed at a maroon and beige coloured gown which i assume is for Azi and a green hown for her self