Bonus - Terrence

Terrence Powers and Hunter Parker
*****************************

"Mr. Parker from finance department is here to see you, sir." My new receptionist's voice was heard in the speakerphone.

A crooked smile took over my face.

"Send him in."

A few moments later, the door opened and a timid, meek asshole stepped inside, looking like a deflated balloon, which was quite a contrast to what he looked like yesterday when he was making demands to Alyssa.

My Alyssa.

Yeah, yeah, I knew she was independent and I knew she was nobody's property, but whatever the world said, she was already fucking mine. I wanted to own her: heart, soul and body. She was right there in front of me, for me to have all to myself and I was not going to be stupid to let such an opportunity go.

Yes, she reminded me of my mother. And yes, I had achieved and done enough in life that I deserved a woman as good as her to stay by my side for the rest of my life.

"I hope you know why you are here, Mr. Parker." I said to him, and stood up from my chair. "Let's not have this conversation as a boss and employee. This is a talk between two men," I gestured between two of us.

"You understand that right?"

"Yes, sir." He looked like those words built up some confidence, "Does it mean I'm not going to be fired for what I say?"

"No, you won't be fired."

"I have to say, Mr. Powers, but that was an asshole move yesterday when you embarrassed both Lisa and I by claiming her as if she was someone belonging to you. I'm pretty sure Lisa didn't approve of your territorial behaviour yesterday. She never liked that."

I must be special then.

I smirked at him, "Maybe she needed the right man Mr. Parker. After all, she was quite appreciative of me coming to her rescue yesterday. In fact, I think it was you who embarrassed her yesterday by forcing yourself on her. You know what? I'll cut this short."

I moved closer to him, enough to intimidate him, "If you want her heart - compete with me fair and square. If it's just the body you want, I can make sure you are not even in a mile's radius around her. You can go now."

I went back to my desk as of I just hadn't threatened someone and resumed my work.

************************************

At Miranda Jacobs' Birthday party

*****************************
"Half of the time..." Another swig "I have no idea what to fucking do. I'm practically non-existent in front of that Walter and I can do nothing!" Now he was yelling, "I can do fucking nothing about it! He's taking her away from me right in front of me! Did you see those two in there?"

I nodded.

"How they were humping and grinding, practically having sex right there! She was doing this just to spite me, wasn't she?"