Having a Succubus as a Lover

Dracula

Amethyst was certainly a skilled and very amorous lover. Over the last few weeks they had been going at it like rabbits as she called it. It made him hard just thinking about the last time she had greeted him in his room she wore this tiny two piece outfit that did not really cover her.

  As she danced after greeting him. "Welcome master."  The bikini-like top barely covered her large breast and while the loincloth-like bottom revealed her butt but by lifting her legs at the rhythm he could see everything !

    Red hot with lust he had pinned her down roughly and had his way with her. Amethyst's moans and cries urged him on even as she thrust her hips back to encourage him even more. It was mind blowing just how hot and wet she was.

   He could hear the wet slurping sounds as he pistoned in and out fast. And how tight she was ! Like her pussy was trying to suck him in ! All of him !

  Opening his door he was greeted by breathy moans. What is she up to now ?

Lying and rubbing herself in the large bed he had brought in after a week ago was Amethyst. A hand was between her legs while the other fondled and pinched a berry red nipple. Moaning Amethyst tossed her head back before cumming all over her hand. 

   "Dracula," She moaned. Getting on all fours he watched as Amethyst continued to pleasure herself. "Now what are you doing, My Succubus ?" He questioned. "My Lord !" He watched his lover's head snap up. Her face flushed pink and eyes full of lust.

 "Well ?" He grinned. "Getting my scent on the bed and your coffin," She replied before crawling toward him. He sat down on a nearby chair as the lovely succubus  climbed on him before draping herself. "I missed you," He heard her breathy voice say before licking his neck.

  He had found that he loved having her lick and bite him. A delicate bite, he felt her slender fangs dig into his skin before her lips brushed him. Moaning he took a wrist and copied her.

  "My lord !" Amethyst moaned she  retreated from his neck. Before he knew it he was being ridden as his pants were removed by skillful little hands.

    It was erotic, being ridden by a naked young beauty while one was still fully clothed. "Please !" He heard her begging as her wings flared out and tail snapping. In a haze of lust he lunged at his bedmate's slender white throat.

    Loud screams was all he heard and the feeling of his member being squeezed by silky hot walls made him burst. Breathing deeply through his nose he fought for air as he kept his lover locked in his arms.

   "My lord, you feel so good," she panted.

Amethyst

She did not fight his iron tight hold as her pussy milked him of all his cum. She could feel how full she was to the point that their milky white fluids combined and ran down her legs.