Sexual Prey

Count Dracula 

He did it again. And what did he do ? Ignoring a Succubus and right now he was paying for it. The minute he closed the door to his room Amethyst pounced on him from above like a hunting cat.

   Her skin was so white while her nipples and cunt were bright pink. Teeth bared he felt her bite his throat and held there until his body began to boil. An intense lust drove him to act.

   His body pinned down his Succubus lover, pounding inside her from behind. It was brutal, his hands held on to her hips as he kept thrusting while Amethyst bucked back eagerly. She was so wet, the sloppy sounds of her cum ran down somehow even through her cunt had a death grip clench on him.

Amythst 

She moaned, arching her back she met thrust for thrust. In her intense need she remembered biting Dracula. She gave him a venom of sorts, one she could control and create to suit her needs.

   She could have made him complaint, easy prey for a sex starved succubus but she decided she wanted him responsive, very responsive. She felt him tense up, right before cumming as deep as he could inside her.

   But that wasn't over. She gave the Count enough venom to last for hours, maybe even a day. She felt the last spurt and still his cock was as hard as steel. He continued to hammer her, fucking her until she was covered in cum, an not just it dripping from her cunt but her whole body.

   Lying on the bed she did not need to look to see her body had been throughly tucked. She had ducked him off, had him pleasure her whole body and even had him take her ass.

 Count Dracula 

He had ducked his Succubus for two days straight and somehow he still lived. Even through he understood that his lover was a succubus how did that slender, youthful body of her's not walk bowlegged ? It was like she ducked him dry.

     At this thought he felt his cock stir at this thought. Memories of her on her knees, ducking him off, rubbing her body like a cat in heat. Amythst had indeed been in heat, in a manner of speaking.