Incubus Harem

Amythst 

She panted as each moment of sexual pleasure came. She had to admit nephew #1 was doing an excellent job at pounding into her from behind. The young inexperienced Incubus had pounced and pinned her down the first moment she had entered the bed room.

   20 or maybe 30 orgaisms ago, she had lost count and he was still hot and hard in her. Hands clenched on her hips she felt him grind as he pounded inside her. Thick, hot streams of cum had already leaked out of her.

   She had to admit her half sister, Pearl had given birth to some high quality blue blooded Incubus sons who as her Mother had stated were pure Incubus and would give her ideal children.

    Moaning she shifted her hips as she tried to get the large dick that had been spearing her insides to go even deeper. Yeah, She understood that for some races this could be taboo but her race was all about sex.

   Giving birth to blue blooded superior Incubus and Succubus however was something she did not mind, not to mention the needed sex was a great incentive. Even through she currently be fucked by her, mind she mention well endowed nephew while the other two watched...

     A hot blast of cum shot deep inside her, coating her womb. Moaning she arched her hips but felt him withdraw. Looking back she saw him, blue eyed and blond withdraw from her completely as thick, milky cum spilled off him.

  Definitely high quality, She mused as the second, a long darm haired brother with violet eyes took him place. However he flipped her over and pulled her to him until she was eye to eye with his excited dick.

   Thick pearl leaked out while his balls were large and full. Bending she licked at it like it was a treat until he pushed her back on the bed and impaled her.

Brother/Nephew #2

It was like she was trying to suck him in. He gritted his teeth before lunging at that smooth white neck and bit down. Grounding his dick he hammered in with ruthless precision as his fangs released a venom that would help increase his aunt's heat.

   His Grandmother had summoned him and his two brothers to inform that they would be joining their Aunt Amythst's harem and that they would impregnate her. Not that it would be hard or a challenge since Amythst was considered a Seductive Beauty and she was in heat.

   Crying out Amythst's pussy squeezed him even tighter somehow. Freeing one of his hands he reached to one of her swollen enlarged milky white breasts and squeezed. He found himself flipped over, straddling him Amythst lunged at his throat and sank her fangs into him before riding him.

    Her venom ran deep into his body, from a sexual creature to a rampaging lustful beast everything blurred. Only instinct remained for the both of them and that was to fuck each other until they either passed out or died.

Amythst 

She woke up to what must have been a few days later. Milky white cum stuck to her skin while she was covered in fang bites everywhere. Faintly she remembered that all three brothers had  had joined in, each bit her and fucked her for the past few days.

   Vaugly it must have been almost a week of nonstop screwfest. All three slept all around her, whatever wounds she might have inflicted had long since healed. Relaxing she lied back down as she stroked her bare stomach, she could be already pregnant.

   Absently she wondered what her possible offspring might look like, two of the brothers had black hair while the other favored her sister.