Party

Amethyst

The whole castle was full of music. Mavis had said there would be a party but she did not tell her how huge it was. Flying above the partying monsters in the courtyard she circled when she spotted Mavis. Landing down she went over to Mavis and some guy who looked like he was not a monster. "Wow ! Cool horns," the guy said.

"Oh thanks," She said as she made her horns disappear, she did not want to accidentally hurt someone. "I'm Johnny,'" the red haired human said. "Amethyst." Right behind her she heard a familiar voice say, "Miss Amethyst are you enjoying the party ?" Looking behind her she saw the Count. "Fantastic, It feels like even the castle is partying with us," She said.

"Glad you are having so much fun," The Count purred as he slipped a arm around her. As he led them to a more secluded spot she felt his hand begin to wander. Feeling a little flustered she moved closer to him, eyes never leaving his. It would be weird if a Succubus got shy after all.

Faintly she could feel his hand playing with her tail before disappearing in her skirt. She felt hot down there. Squeezing her legs together she gasped as he played with her panties. Lurching forward she grasped onto the Count to avoid falling on her face.

"What a lustfull look," He purred. Backing her against a wall she felt a lone hand wander up her shirt to fondle with a breast. Moaning she cringed for her life as Dracula's hands began to pleasure her. "Hey ! Where's Drac ?!" A voice asked.

Growling in pure masculine impatience the Count ripped himself from his ministrations to leave.

Alone now she struggled to stay up. Her legs felt like jello. So hot, She thought as she panted. She could understand why he had to leave but she needed to get the Count alone again so he could fix this !

She was so wet and hot down there. It was amazing that her legs weren't soaked. Groaning she struggled to head back inside. Her breast heaved and felt heavy. Panting she stripped off her clothes to soak in a cool bath. Still hot she growled in frustration,  She still felt turned on.

Sighing she leaned back in the bathtub.  It was so large three people would be in and not splash.

Count Dracula

Amethyst had left the spot that he had left her. He could smell her arousal still. Through he was no Werewolf he followed the delicious scent to her room. Red faced, she was panting in a giant bathtub.  

Slender white hands rubbed her large milky white beasts.  Like exotic fruit. His eyes fixed on her as the seductive beauty touched herself. A pale hand slid down her body to sink in the foamy water.

    Moans began as miss Amethyst's face turned lustful as she pleasured herself with her hand. "Starting the fun without me ?" He questioned silkily as he purred. Stripping he joined her in the bath. 

   His hand skimmed lightly off her smooth pale flash. Her skin was the softest he had ever felt. He had no idea why he had such lust for Amethyst. Just at the first glance he wanted her. Judging by her moan and by how hot she was, he guessed Amethyst felt the same.

Teasing her he grinned against her endowed chest.

Amethyst

Her tail lashed out as she had an unbelievable orgasm by the Count's mere hand. Eyes flashing she aggressively latched on to the Count and sat on his lap. She could feel his erection, hard as steel but so hot and unbelievable soft.

"My turn," She purred. Dipping her head she ran her canines over his neck earning a hoarse groan. "Tease," He managed to say. "That's only if you don't get an award and your definitely going to get on," She purred as she mounted the Count.

   Sheathing him she went slow but built up speed. Slamming down she impaled herself while rubbing herself against her lover. Near the end as they both had their organism she felt him gush in her.

   Canines exposed she felt them lengthen before she took a bite at his throat. Increasing his pleasure she heard him yell before slamming into her repeatedly.

She was not going to let him go, she thought drowsily as she fell asleep still impaled and on his lap.