Twenty Three

"Niall, come on, sweet pea. It's time to get up." It's Zayn's voice, gentle in Niall's ear. Niall groans, rolling back over, burying his face in the covers. "Come on!"

Niall huffs angrily. "No...it's my vacation! Wanna sleep..."

Zayn leans in closer, breath warm enough against Niall's ear to tickle. "Come on, sweetheart. You're gonna be good for me and get up, aren't you?" When Niall still doesn't move, his voice goes deeper. "Come on, Ni, love. Can you get up for Daddy?"

When Niall rolls over, his cheeks are flushed. "That's mean..."

"Is it, angel? Why's that?" Zayn questions, expression somewhere between a smirk and a smile. "You saying you don't like calling me daddy?"

Niall whines and covers his face with his hands. "Don't..."

"Come here, sweet boy." Zayn pulls Niall into his lap, kisses his face a few times until Niall uncovers his face. "Sweetheart, you don't have to be embarrassed. Justin and I adore you, you know that, and I can assure you neither of us will be opposed to you having a daddy kink."

"Justin will laugh," Niall mumbles, voice muffled against Zayn's shirt.

"Yeah, he might," Zayn admits, unable to argue with that. "But he'll be into it, too. His laugh will be out of surprise, not out of making fun of you. I promise."

"Not gonna tell him," Niall grumps. Zayn just laughs and kisses his pouting lip.

"Well, I won't force you. Just keep that lip tucked in before he gives you something to pout about," Zayn chuckles, patting Niall's butt to get the boy off his lap. "Are you hungry?"

"Not really...Can we go to a museum?"

"Yeah, that sounds like it would be fun," Zayn nods. In a much cheerier mood, Niall skips off to the bathroom to get ready. Once he's dressed (outfit pictured above), he follows Zayn down to the kitchen. "So I was thinking after the museum we could go out and eat somewhere fancy tonight," Zayn suggests.

Niall nods. "I didn't bring anything fancy, though," he frowns, fiddling with the buckle on his overalls.

Zayn just smiles. "Don't worry about it, angel, I'm sure Justin and I will find something you'll like."

Niall rolls his eyes, trying not to smile.

"Do you just roll your eyes at me?" Zayn asks, voice still gentle but definitely firmer.

Niall bites his lip. "...No..."

Zayn raises an eyebrow. "Now you're lying to me?"

Niall squirms, frowning. "Sorry..."

"Sorry who?"

Niall squirms even more, blushing now. "Sorry, Daddy."

When Zayn smiles, it reaches all the way up to his eyes, and he leans in and kisses the end of Niall's nose. "You're forgiven, sweetheart. Just don't be such a little brat or you'll get one of those spankings we've been threatening to give you, yeah?"

Niall scrunches up his nose, which makes Zayn laugh. In reality, thinking about Zayn or Justin spanking him makes Niall's heart start beating a lot faster, which is something he totally doesn't want to deal with. 

"Good morning!" Justin's voice calls, so much more chipper than Niall expects. Just upon seeing him, Niall starts blushing when he thinks about how Justin will react when/if he finds out about his daddy kink.

"Hi," Niall mumbles, semi-shyly, but he tucks himself against Justin's side and clings to him.

"Such a clingy, little one today, huh? Hi, angel," Justin smiles, and when he kisses Niall, he's smiling the whole way through. "You ready to head to that museum?"