Chapter 8- Prince Cail

Louise's POV

I watch as my daughter walks into the room.

"Where is your veil?" I ask, turning off my ability to read thoughts.

"It's should be on my face." She says sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny munchkin. It's alright, I don't like you wearing that thing anyway, it just that your grandpa suggests that you wear it so you won't get bullied. No that you will."

Rose hops around and settles on my lap.

If mother saw me, she would be happy.

"I need you to get back to the party, sweetie. I'm sorry for forcing you into a marriage, but I hope for the best in you and Cail's relationship."

"Cail?" She asks.

I spilled it out, it was supposed to be a surprise.

"Yes." I sighed

"Alright, but if I don't end up loving him, It'll be no-one's fault but his." She says, hopping up with once more and leaving through the office door.

I sighed again, readers don't have kids...look what they're doing to me.

_________
Prince Cail's POV

I wait for the supposedly 'Prodigy' to come out.

I should've never shooed away those, thotty noble girls.

For being 6, they sure were slutty.

I rolled my eyes.

How long is this girl going to take?

I stand by the doorway, asking my assistant to question each of the girls that walk in.

"Are you Lady Rose Gwendolyn?" Bertram asks a girl with Brown hair and eyes.

"No, don't ever confuse me with that thang again. To be exact, my name is London Hamilton Imogen."

I roll my eyes again.

She's an imposter. The Imogen family has a reputation of having blonde hair. I'm pretty sure my fiancée's mothers name is Louise Imogen.

I stifle a laugh, as I see her walk to the clown faced girls.

As I was looking, the girl caught my gaze and blushed.

She rushed toward her friends, and I felt a weird feeling.

I turned away from Bertram and tried to put a finger on what I felt.

"Are you Lady Gwendolyn?" I heard him ask again.

"Yes, I am actually."

I see several nobleman's and their sons stop to gaze in the direction 'Rose' was in.

It got eerily quiet.

I turned around but to my dismay, Bertram was blocking the view.

Was she the girl in the veil?