Fly : Camila Cabello

Y/N pov:
"$14.70" the cashier says.
I hand him the money and grab the snacks that I bought for Camila and Sofi. We are on our way to Brazil. Our flight is being delayed for almost 2 hours and I need to feed my hungry girlfriend or she will get super grumpy later on.
I walk to where Camila and Sofi located and approach them. Sofi is so excited to stuff her face with some snacks, she grabs the plastic bag quicker than The Flash could and takes out a pack of gummy bears. Camila giggles at her little sister's behavior while wrapping her arms around my neck.
"You tired baby?" I ask her while wrapping my arms around her waist.
She nods slowly and pecks my lips.
"Give me a piggy back ride please..." She pouts.
I couldn't say no to her. She's so cute when she pouts. I lean in and capture her lips on mine.
We pull away when we hear Sofi clears her throat. "I'm trying to enjoy my gummy bears guys!" Sofi groans.
I laugh when I see Camila hugs Sofi so tightly and kisses her cheeks repeatedly. Sofi tries to escape but Camila hugs her even stronger.
"Y/N helppp!!" Sofi yells for help and Camila finally let her sister go.
"Wait till I tell Mama" Sofi says as she wipes her cheeks.
I just stand there watching these two sisters joking around with each other for a good 5 mins.
"Okay guys time to go" I tell them as I check my watch. Suddenly I feel Camila jumps on me and wraps her arms around my neck. I try my best not to fall down by grabbing on a pole in the airport.
"Carry me babyy" Camila whispers on my ear sending chills down my spine.
"Damn baby you're heavy" I say while holding her back to support her.
She hits my arm playfully and pouts.
She then jumps from me and just walks away. Shitt I hurt her feelings.
"Baby im just kidding. Come here let me carry you" I run to Camila.
She just walks away and ignores me. I am left with no choice so I run to her and pick her up on my shoulder.
"Y/N omgg put me down! Everyone is watching!" She groans.
"Don't fight. You might fall baby." I tell her and she stops fighting.
"I hate you so much Y/N" she says while hitting my back.
"I love you more baby" I smiles.
I then put her down so I can carry her like a baby. She kisses my cheeks over and over again. I walk to our plane and I see few peoples around me are taking pictures of us. Camila kisses my neck before hides her face in the crook of my neck.
I walk faster to our plane before paparazzis notice us.
I drop Camila on her seat when we are in our plane. Sofi sits on the front seat while Camila and I seat on the back seat. Camila cuddles next to me and I ran circles on her back with my thumb till she falls asleep.