Butterfly : Kylie Jenner

y/n pov:

It was late at night, my phone was ringing when I was too busy finishing up my work. It was my girlfriend Kylie. I picked it up instantly.

"hey baby" i said while leaning back in my chair to stretch my legs.
"Hey." Kylie replied almost whispering.

"Why are you still awake? It's almost 1am babe." I said.

"I couldn't sleep. I miss you. It's late at night  y/n. Come home and rest please. I'm worried about you." Kylie sighed and yawned.

"I'm sorry babe, I might can't come home tonight. I need to fin.." Kylie hanged up the phone before I could finish my words.

I tried to call her few times and they went straight to her mailbox. I have been quite busy lately. Went to work at 7am and got home at 3am and sometimes I had to sleep at my office. I needed to make sure I finish all my works so I could spend more time with her.

I sighed and closed my laptop. I felt so bad for neglecting her. I decided to continue my work tomorrow. I locked my office and went straight home.

After 15 minutes of driving, I finally reached home. I parked my car in the garage and went inside the house. I walked to my bedroom and I wasn't surprised to find the door was locked. I knocked on it for a few times trying to wake Kylie up if she was sleeping.

"Babe I'm home." Still no reply. I called her out for few times and still got no response.

"Kylie, open the door. I could die if I didn't get to cuddle with you tonight." I said in a sad toned voice. I then gave up and decided to sleep in the guest room.

Suddenly, I heard light footsteps from inside my bedroom and the door was unlocked it. I opened the door slowly and saw Kylie getting in bed and laid down with her back facing me. She covered herself in a blanket.

I hanged my jacket on the hook and climbed on the bed with Kylie. She was obviously pretending to be sleeping. I sat on my feet and scooted closer to her. I removed the blanket that was covering her face. She flinched a little when my hand touched her right cheek. I caressed her cheek slightly and gave her a tender kiss. My lips lingered for a few seconds. I let out a sighed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Kylie's pov:

"Kylie, open the door. I could die if I didn't get to cuddle with you tonight." I heard y/n begging. I hate when she begs because I always lose whenever she does that.

I got out from bed and unlocked the door. Then I ran back to bed to avoid y/n. I heard her footsteps getting closer and she climbed up the bed. I closed my eyes pretended to be sleeping. Suddenly, she caressed my cheek and kissed it. I tried my best to keep my eyes closed and to keep my breathes steady.
When I didn't feel her presence beside me, I opened my eyes slowly and sighed. I heard the shower running from the bathroom. I waited for a few minutes to make sure she really taking a shower.

After few minutes, got out from bed and slowly walked towards y/n's jacket. I took it off the hook and took a deep whiff.
"It doesn't smell like y/n's perfume." I said to myself. I put the sweater back on the hook and went back to the position I was before.
"Did she cheated on me?" I just couldn't get this thought out of my head. She got home late the past week and she wasn't even home for almost 3 days. And now she got home with weird smell on her jacket?! I let out a sigh and tried not to cry.

Y/n pov:

After got ready for bed, I laid back down facing Kylie's back and I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer. She flinched a little then turned her body facing me and roughly pushed me away from her before went back to her position.
I was surprised by her action. I sat up and sit on top of her with both hands between her head. I keep my eyes on her closed eyes until she grew uncomfortable. She then shot her eyes opened and laid on her back. A smirked formed on my face.

"Stop!! I'm trying to sleep!" Kylie said as she gave me a death glare.

"So you wasn't sleeping." I said and she rolled her eyes not saying a word. She tried to pushed me off her but failed.

"Babe I'm sorry." I apologized sincerely.

"Whatever I want to sleep." She said as her eyes wondered everywhere except me.

"Babe look at me." I said looking into her eyes as I lifted her chin up.

"Baby." I begged and her eyes finally met mine.
"I'm really sorry. I'm home now, please don't act like this." I said. I leaned in to give her a kiss but she moved her face and I kissed her cheek instead of her lips.

"Go back to your new lover." Kylie said harshly. My jaw dropped and I looked at her confused.

"Can you get off me?!" Kylie said almost screaming. I didn't moved a muscle. She tried to push me off her again but this time I took both of her hands and gripped them lightly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her confused. 

"I know you're cheating on me!!" Kylie screamed as she tried to free her hands
"Noo!! What make you think of that?" I asked her.

"You didn't come home for 3 days y/n! 3 fucking days!" Kylie screamed and tears escaped her eyes. I let one of her hand go so I could wipe her tears away.

"Baby I was working." I said.

"What about your sweater? Why the fuck it doesn't smell like your perfume." Kylie asked again between sobs. I got off her to take my sweater. I smelled it few times because that smell was so familiar.

Suddenly I remembered where that smell came from. I tried my best to hold my laughter.
I walked back to Kylie with the sweater in my hand. She sat up and stared at me.

"Any explanation?" Kylie asked with her arms crossed.

"Babe you're being delusional." I said as I sat down on the bed facing Kylie.

"What did y-"

"It wasn't perfume, it was the air freshener in my office." I said cutting her off. She then roughly took the sweater from my hand and took a whiff while looking at me deep in the eyes like she wanted to kill me.
Suddenly she threw the sweater on my chest and she covered her face with her hands.

"Still thinking I'm cheating?" I said chuckling.

"Stop I'm embarrassed." Kylie said and she removed her hands from her face and hit me playfully.

I laughed at her and she keep on hitting me. I faked hurt and she hit me for the last time, harder.
"Owww! That hurts." I whined.

"you kind of deserve that." Kylie said.

"Babe, I will never cheat on you. You are the most beautiful thing that happened to me." I said softly and pinched her cheek gently.

"I know, I'm sorry I accused you cheating." Kylie said and pouted. I looked at her in aww.

"It's okay babe. I'm sorry I have been so busy lately. I need to finish all my works so we can spend more time together this this Christmas and New Year." I said holding her hands.

She moved her hands from my grip in a swift motion and grabbed my face pulling it closer to her face. Without warning, she roughly kissed my lips and I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist closing the gap between us and she moved a little bit to sit on my lap. She placed her hand on my chest and I deepened the kiss which caused her to let out a moan. I moved my hand to her tight and gave it a little squeeze. After what felt like hours, we both pulled away breathing heavily.

I lifted her a little bit so I could lay on my back. Kylie took the blanket and covered her back as she laid on top of me. She placed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her kissing the top of her head. It was almost 3 in the morning and we both were exhausted.

"I missed listening to your heartbeat." Kylie said. Her face was facing the wall as she placed the side of her face on my chest. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"I missed you baby." I said and I drew circle on her back with my thumb. I felt her breath became steady against my chest and I gazed down to see her sleeping face. I smiled at the view. I love being like this with her. She means the world to me and I don't know what I will do without her.

"I love you baby." I said as I closed my eyes and fall asleep with the love of my life sleeping on my chest.