Focus on Me | Kendall Jenner

Y/n Pov:

"Guys, I'm going to hell for doing this." I said as I fixed my cameras that were perfectly hid behind the TV and decorative crystal balls.
I hid the cameras in every rooms. Since it was going to be a long hours prank, I wished the batteries didn't die halfway.

It was around 5 in the morning, Kendall was sleeping peacefully in our bed while I set up all my cameras. After everything finished, I went back to bed feeling a bit anxious and excited to prank my baby.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was sleeping when suddenly I felt a weight on my chest and heard a light giggle.
"Good morning baby..." Kendall's morning voice echoed in my ears making my morning 100 times better already. Even after all these years, she still managed to make me fall for her everyday. Kendall peaked my lips and she caressed my cheek making me opened my eyes slightly. I saw her in her messy bun and she had the most cutest smile on her face. She was laying on top of me with her head above her hands as her elbows rested on my chest.

"Morning." I said making her peaked my lips again. I wrapped my arms around her making her snaked her hands under my neck and laid down on my chest.

"Your heart beating in rhythm." She said making me chuckled.

"What kind of rhythm?" I joked around as I rubbed her back lightly.

"Something like Adore You by Miley" She replied making me laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I think I swallowed a radio." Kendall laughed at my joke making her looked up to showered my jaw with kisses as I held her tighter. We stayed like that for a while until I remembered about the prank that I should be doing.

"Shitt!" I sat up instantly making Kendall sat down on my lap and looked at me confused. I pushed her off me and got out from our bed.

"Babe you okay?" She asked while pulling the cover over her chest. I could see how confused and worried she looked but I had to shrugged it off.

"Yeahh I need to use the toilet for a while." I said and Kendall's expression was relaxed a bit.

"You made me worried tho." Kendall chuckled as she laid back down again. I looked at her and just smiled before I rushed inside the bathroom.
I washed my face and let the water at the sink run as I paced around the bathroom.

"This is harder than I thought." I said to myself as I tried to calm myself a little bit.

"You got this Y/n!" I pointed to myself from the mirror. I took a deep breath before I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Babe.. come back here. I want to cuddle." Kendall pouted. I ignored her and reached over my phone that was sitting on the table.

"Y/n.." She called my name again.
"I'm colddd.. come here.." She spoke again making me feel guilty.

I shook off my head mentally and turned my laptop on as I tried my best to act busy. I heard the cover felt on the floor and small steps walking towards me making me shivered a little due to nervousness. Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around my neck from behind. I jumped a little when her cold skin made contact with my bare neck.

"Come back in bed. Pleasse." Kendall pleaded and I just hummed with eyes glued on my laptop.

"Y/n!" Kendall raised her voice a bit making me closed my eyes and sighed. I unwrapped her arms from my neck and stood up. "Not today okay." I smiled. I couldn't bring myself to stare at her face for too long, because if I did, I would abandon this prank and went in bed with her. After I stood up from the chair, I left Kendall in our room alone.