A Blast from the Past

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey peoples!!! If you just so happen to come across this story and hate it all you have to do is go to the last chapter of this story and vote whether or not this stoy should be continued. . . . Read on . . .

Blast from the Past

Salina's POV

It's not easy moving from country to country, especially when you befriend the wrong type of people. On my first day in Brooklyn, New York, I met my worst nightmare, a girl by the name of Jasmine Jefferies. She stood at 5'4 with brown hair with unnatural blonde streaks, and green eyes popping her gum. Standing next to her was a boy who stood at 6'4 with black curls and marvelously appealing brown eyes. They both stepped to me and waited as if I was on their property.

"Um . . . Hi, my name is Salina," I said hoping that my accent wasn't too strong for them to understand what I was saying.

The girl spoke first, "Hey my name is Jasmine, and this is my best friend, Kevin," she said pointing to the boy with the yummy eyes.

"Well, hello there Kevin," I said slightly frightened by his intensive silent stare.

"Hi, Salina. Welcome to our hood," he said in his deep powerful voice.

"Thanks, I think I'm going to really like it here," I said feeding them the line my mom had been feeding me since Cinco de Mayo.

Ever since then I stayed talking to them. I figured maybe one day Jasmine would warm up to me and stop giving me that death stare she laid on me whenever she thought Kevin wasn't looking. Sometimes she wasn't so bad but most the times she was a bitch, and she tried really hard to keep me in my place.

At the beginning of freshman year, Kevin took me aside on the one day Jasmine was absent.

"Salina, I need to talk to you," he said pulling me away from second period.

"Yea, Kevin what's up?"

"I think I might be in love with you," he said it so fast I almost missed it.

"What," I practically screamed. Jasmine is not going to be happy.

"I wanna be with you, but I know Jasmine and I know that if I pick you over her she'll never let us be happy and I don't want her to hurt you the way she does

every other girl that has tried to be with me."

Unfortunately, what he said made sense, "So, what does that mean for us," I whispered.

He pushed me against the wall and leaned down kissing me passionately. It was my first kiss. It was slow and gentle but warm and loving. "We don't have to tell Jasmine everything; she's not the boss of us.

We spent the rest of that period on lovers' lane, the only unused hallway in the whole school. He told me of his dreams, and passions. He wanted to be an architect and to own his own company specializing in European buildings. He told me that he wanted to travel the world with me by his side sketching me in every country.

Freshman year was almost perfect until three weeks before school ended, when Jasmine decided it was time to make her move.

"Kevi, um . . . do u like me," he looked at me for help but I had no idea what she was up to.

"Um . . . yea I like you both," he said still looking at me.

"But you like me more, right?" she said hinting that there was a wrong answer.

"Yea," he said weakly.

"Good than you can be my boyfriend."

And just like that she stole my man and from the look on my face she knew what she was up to.

Two weeks later Kevin and I were up in Jasmine's room waiting for her to return from her meeting with Mr. Rogers. I swear there is something going on between her and that teacher.

"Baby, I wanna make love to you," he said while trailing kisses from my neck on down.

"Stop. We're in Jasmines room she's gonna be home soon."

"I don't care I wanna love you. She won't know we can finish before she gets home," he continued to undress me.

Before I knew it I was in only panties and he was fully clothed looking down at me, "Sexy." He moved in between my legs and kissed me firmly on the lips. In five seconds flat, he was undressed and entering me. He paused, "You're a virgin," he sounded shocked. I simply nodded. He continued slower this time around. I wanted to scream when he finally broke through my hymen. He looked down at me once more this time asking if it was ok for him to proceed. Instead of answering I wrapped my legs around him waste and he started to pound into me. At first it was akward but then it was wonderous. I couldn't hold back moans of enjoyment but it ended too soon.

A red faced Jasmine came in screaming, "Bitch, what the fuck are you doing with my boyfriend?"

"Um . . . Jasmine I'm so sorry . . . He seduced me," I said not really sure how that was going to come out to her.

Picking up on the fact that I threw him under the bus Kevin said, "No, don't listen to Salina. She's been dropping hints all year. I was just tryna give her what she needed."

"You know what . . . Just forget it! I don't want to hear this anymore, Kevin we're done and Salina . . . this friendship is OVER! Here take your stupid little charm bracelet back" and with that she flung the bracelet at my head.

Sadly three weeks later, Kevin moved without even saying good bye. I missed him so much I couldn't write him, and his number was changed. So that was the end of my first love. After that, I vowed to never let a boy get close enough to hurt me like that again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't like the story? Well maybe it wasn't the plot? Maybe the point of view?

Is Salina really all that innocent? Maybe Jasmine was the better one. It couldn't be all her fault, right? Well if you'd like to check out Jasmines side of the story Visit the www.wattpad.com/user/momokitty.