Son of a Bitch!!

Ohk so here's to the new chapter! But just so you guys know school starts tomorrow so I'm probably going to be slacking especially since me and Moira (Jasmine) go to two completely different schools. Oh and forgive me for any grammatical errors I was a writing all my chapters. And speaking of chapters Jugnle Fever is done I just was to make it a little cuter so it will be posted soon. But yea if you have free time check out my new story Vampitch it's completely different from anything I've posted so far. And I seriously don't want to be one of those people who demand a certain amount of votes, fans, and comment. So comment if you read. Vote if you like. Fan me, Like, and Tweet if you love. Thanks for your time. Now onto the story . . . .

Son of a Bitch!!

My relationship with Jake was wonderful. Well almost. We never again spoke of his father and I never returned to his house. We always met at mine. My mom always too busy to notice I was home let alone the fact that I'd brought someone with me.

The next Wednesday we sat at the Cold Stone Creamery on East 42nd street- Time Square. "Baby, I was talking to my dad," he paused to look over my expression. I wanted to flee but of course I couldn't leave him. No one was perfect. And so far his only flaw was his family.

"And," I prompted him on, when I realized it had been silent way too long to be comfortable.

"We're going to Paris this summer. That is if you still want to go," He said looking said looking down at a text message he just received.

"Paris! Are you sure you wanna take me. I mean I'd love to go with you but," I stopped noticing he received another text message. Did he not know this was a date? You are not supposed to have text conversations while on a date with me. I didn't continue talking until he finally noticed my silent glare and the fact that my arms were folded across my chest.

"I'm sorry just got distracted," He said taking my hands into his own. "Love you."

"Love you, too, Jake," I said giving into his warm smile and sapphire eyes.

"In case you're wondering my dad's not going to Paris with us. But he does know that I'm bringing you," Jake said swiftly changing subjects.

Thank God. There is no way I could spend a summer with that psychotic man. "How did he react when you told him you wanted me to come?"

He got another text message and tried to reply without looking away from me. I noticed. "He wasn't too happy but he's letting you come.

Setting his phone down on the table, he said, "I gotta go to the bathroom."

When he was safely around the corner and in the restroom I did as anyone would do. I went to look through his text messages. They were all from Jasmine. They started off simple enough with the casual heys and how are you. But then a picture message came in.

It was Jasmine in nothing a shot from her head to her boobs. Completely topless. I forwarded it to my phone, I could use this later, and put his phone back in the exact spot.

When he got back to the table and sat down I immediately stood up, "Son of a bitch!!! You're a fucking asshole. How could you do this to me," reaching behind me I took off the necklace he gave me on our first night together and flung it at his head.

"Baby. Baby," He shouted after me as I hastily left the Cold Stone Creamery. Half way to the subway I realized something. That necklace probably cost a lot of money. And it would probably bother him and Jasmine a whole lot more if I kept it. Still steaming I ran back to the ice cream shop.

"Baby, I know why you're mad-

"Shut the fuck up," I shouted not wanting to hear anymore. "I think I dropped my necklace," I said daring him to say something.

"You dropped it," He asked.

"Yeah! Did you see it?" Reaching into his pocket he pulled it out, kissed it, and handed it back to me.

Instead of going home I hopped on the train and walked to Renee's house. Her mom opened the door and looking at my face left me in the living room with Renee and Rebecca. I told them the whole story.

"And can you believe he had the nerve to call me Baby. Call me Baby like it was fucking okay. Like he was supposed to be messing 'round with that stank ass hoe. And as if that wasn't bad enough he ask me to go to Paris with him. Son of a Bitch!!" I screamed pacing around their living room. Renee's mom emerged from her room dressed in baggy jeans, a black pull over hoodie, and a backwards baseball cap on with a baseball bat in hand.

"You want I to go get him for ya? Hell I could get both them bitches. Do he gotta car we could go fuck up his shit right now. I got more bats," Renee's mom offered.

"That's ok, Ma," Renee shot up to answer before I could even think or the possibilities. But I let it go. I had something that might me even better than a bruised ex boyfriend. A picture that would work as awesome blackmail. Renee's mom still hadn't moved from her spot knowing that I run things and not Renee. "We're good. I've already got some ideas at my next step.

The next day at school I was doing fine until art class. I saw him. I mean yeah he is in my second period and he did sit next to Salina but I didn't dare enter that classroom. I didn't want her to think she won not just yet. But in art I saw him. And I saw the hurt in his eyes. I still wore the necklace refusing to take it off, seeing it as a sign that I was giving up. He watched me the whole period and I though at any moment he would set me straight and tell me that Jasmine wanted him more and he didn't want her at all. He was just texting back to be nice. But he didn't and when class ended and I saw that skank standing in the doorway grin at me. I quickly turned in to the bathroom and let the tears fall.

Once in the stall they fell quicker than ever. I was missing lunch and if I didn't get in there quick with a good excuse they'd know I lost. But the harder I tried to pull myself together the more I fell apart. The door opened. "Salina, I know you're in there."

I opened the stall door and faced Sara. She dropped her books and ran to my side to wipe my tears. "He's not worth it Salina. I mean it you deserve way better."

I continued to sob until Sara lifted my head and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Not knowing what to do I stood completely still hoping the world would open up and swallow me whole. "Eat lunch with me," She said still smiling.

Noticing that my one wish was going unanswered, I replied, "Sure, but you have to sit with my girls."

That would definitely make sure that no one thought I lost. Boyfriends come and boyfriends go but the fact that I could take one of the only people that liked her meant that I won this round.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't like the story? Well maybe it wasn't the plot? Maybe the point of view?

Is Salina really all that innocent? Maybe Jasmine was the better one. It couldn't be all her fault, right? Well if you'd like to check out Jasmines side of the story Visit the external link.

Btw I have no idea when hers is going to be up. For all I know it up now.