The Club

The Club

In the beginning of sophomore year, I felt like the new girl all over again. Everyone knew me as Jasmine's Bestest, and since she dropped me I was alone, until I met this girl named Renee Salavdor. She stood at 5'6 with brown hair, golden brown skin, and glowing green eyes. She was hilarious and gorgeous though she didn't seem to think so. Within weeks she became my new best friend and though Jasmine tried to ignore our growing popularity it wasn't completely possible. She maintained her cool and also met a new friend, someone by the name of Jodie Marshall. Not exactly innocent, but she was beautiful with stunningly straight black hair, dark blue eyes, and stood with a curvy 5'6 figure.

By January, Renee and I had a new addition. Her name was Rebecca McCoy. She was petite with a tiny 5'2 figure, long red hair, and shinning grey eyes. When we met her she was the quietest thing in the classroom, but I guess three months under Renee's influence could change anyone. The next month Jasmine had a new addition, too, her name was Sara Bufford. She didn't really fit in with the rest of the clique, being most likely to win an academic award. She was usually silent, but when she did talk it was always low as if she was scared someone would hear her.

By the end of junior year, the six of us were the most popular girls in the school, but were still separated by cliques. Renee, Rebecca, and I being the Top Hotties; while Jasmine, Sara, and Jodie made up the Head Bitches. For some reason Jasmine and I never made up; she blamed me for the whole stealing her man thing and I couldn't help but blame her for making him leave. And I guess you could say that since then I was a different person, running your own clique would do that to you. I'm not sure what it is but when everyone knows your name, something about the spotlight makes you more . . . bitchy.

~The Last Day before Senior Year~

Rebecca and I sat on the couch flipping channels, while waiting for Renee to return with the popcorn. "Love me or love me not I'm starring at the clock I take them flower petals off and then I watch them drop," my text tone sang loudly.

BABE, GRND OPENIN!!!!! NEW CLUB!! GWGs. 2 NITE IN THA VILLAGE. B THR.

-TEDDY

"Oh . . . My . . . Gosh!! You guys will never guess where were going tonight," I practically screamed.

"What? I hate playing these games," Renee shouted from the kitchen.

"I just heard about this new club. It opens tonight," I said standing on the couch.

"Where at," Renee asked still in the kitchen.

"It's in the village, but I'm sure I can get us a ride," I responded looking through my phone to see who was available.

"Iight, we need to be there like now," Renee said finally appearing back in the living room.

"Forealz," Rebecca said resounding Renee.

Two hours later all three of us were sitting in the back of Adel's van. I was wearing this tight black tube dress that had rhinestones from my left boob to my right hip and all the way around my waist with black pumps that lifted me a full five inches. Renee was wearing this plain white pleated skirt with a shimmering silver halter and white sandals, while Rebecca was in a white tank top with a V neck that stopped low enough to tell you she was braless and these tight black jeans with white two inch heels.

When we finally got into the club, we immediately found our way to the bar. We took up three seats, me being in the middle. "Aye, Barkeep. Service would be nice," I shouted over the bumping baseline.

"Yea, we do have better things to do than wait on you," Rebecca said backing me up.

"Becca, you really need to stop doing that," Renee said referring to the fact that Rebecca almost never has her own opinion.