Chapter 17

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 17

& the music video over there ---------> is like Aiden's song for Blair.!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO IT.!!!!

enjoy.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that perfect night, everything went by quick.

Before you know it, it was time to go back to school. We were going to attend classes for two weeks, then it would be winter break which was two weeks off for both Christmas and New Years.

As of right now, I loved my life. 

I finally have Aiden Carter Chambers as my boyfriend.

The best part was that my brother was all for it. Both mine and Aiden's family were ecstatic, saying they've known all along that we would end up together someday. Carly wasn't surprised, since she always knew my feelings towards him and she said that by the way Aiden acted, she knew it was going to happen eventually.

The day of our departure, like always, both the mothers were teary eyed.

"It's only for two weeks, honey, they'll be back." Aaron tired comforting his wife. 

My mom had pulled Blake aside and spoke to him quietly. It didn't bother me until they both shot peculiar glances at my direction letting me know that I was a part of their conversation. That was the instant my curiosity hightened.

"Something you need to tell me, Mom?" our conversation earlier in the week came back to me. I almost forgot about our unfinished business. 

I saw my mother give Aiden's parents a look, before looking back at me. Her smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Nothing, dear. I was just telling your brother to be careful driving." she said.

"Hmmm." I let it go.

I sensed it was something serious and I decided that they can just tell me on their own time. Right now, I wasn't going to let anything ruin my great mood.

After the goodbyes and second hugs, we were all seated in Blake's car. I had to fight with Blake to let me sit in the back with Aiden because it meant that Carly would be seated in the passenger seat. When everything was settled, we were on our way back to UCLA. 

"One rule, Carly. Whoever's driving, gets to control the radio." Blake said sternly.

"Then let me drive." Carly said a matter of fact.

"Hell no!"

"Then shut up."

Blake didn't reply after that and let her mess with the music. I could see his shoulder tense up and it was hard trying to keep myself from laughing, knowing it would piss him off more. 

Nothing got on Blake Bradley's nerves more than Carly West did.

"I love you." I heard Aiden whisper in my ear.

His hot breath hitting my cheek and his closeness blurred my mind. Turning to him, I placed soft kisses around his lips. 

"I love you, too." I was so happy that I could say that phrase so openly towards him.

"Hey, no making out back there." Blake said and I laughed.

Ever since that night, it was like Aiden turned into a different person.

Well, he didn't really change his personality or anything like that. I meant that he was just more open with his feelings towards me and I liked that.