Chapter 19

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 19

this chapter is dedicated to BrittNicole95 for being such a sweetheart <3

& thank you for all the support guys , it means a lot and encourages me to write more. thank you so much.!!!

& that song is currently on repeat ---------> 
in love w it <3 you will be , too , so listen to it.! 

enjoy.!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's POV

As much as I loved the feeling of Blair's naked skin against mine, I felt the stickiness of my semen on her body on me as well. Yuck, should've cleaned that first. I told myself.

Rolling her back on her back, I gave her a kiss on the lips before jumping out of bed. After slipping on my boxers, I walked towards the connected bathroom. I grabbed a wash cloth and put it under a running faucet. I headed back to Blair to see her positioned the same way I left her. Running the damp cloth over her stomach, I cleaned her up then I wiped it over my abdomen to do the same to myself.

Getting rid of the cloth, I climbed back in bed with her. I tucked both of us under the blanket. She sleepily got herself comfortable against my body and I sighed at the feel of her. She put her head on my chest and rested her right hand next to it. Her legs had tangled with mine and I smiled as I used my right hand to play with her soft hair. My left hand was rubbing at her hand that was on my chest.

I loved this, I loved her. I never minded spending 22 years with her, I definitely wouldn't complain spending the rest of my life with her.

I let out a happy sigh and watched as Blair began to trace circles on my chest with her finger. "What are you thinking about?" I asked her.

"How much I love you." she answered instantly and I smiled.

She lifted up her head to kiss me. The kiss deepened and soon enough, her naked body was once again straddling mine.

"Ready for round two, big boy?" Blair said right before she kissed me again.

I groaned and kissed her back. "Hell yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

Two hours later, Aiden and I had put our clothes on and after struggling to look presentable, he called the room service to send over the dinner he had them prepare. Even though it was around 9:30 in the evening, they did an exception for us.

The small square dining table had pink rose petals scattered around it and there was a vase with a dozen of those roses placed inside. Aiden and I sat across from each other as a worker rolled in and placed a steaming hot plate of food in front of us.

"You can just leave the tray on the counter over there and we'll be all set." Aiden said to him. The worker nodded and did as he asked then Aiden followed him to the door and gave him a tip before he sent the teen on his way.

Sitting back on his seat, he smiled at me. "Bon appetit." 

~

Finishing the main course and the lovely cheesecake dessert, Aiden gathered all the empty dishes and placed them on the silver tray. It was around 10:30 when we finished and he decided it would be nice to take a walk in the Chateau Marmont's garden.