Welcome

Welcome to Creepypasta Zodiacs exe.

Listen up. I started this thing back in 2017-2018. I'm not currently a fan of the 'Fandom' side of Creepypasta anymore. I likely never will be again. I very much prefer and respect real Creepypasta works, the actual scary stuff and the mindset that these people we read about are deranged, psychopathic murderers.

I get all my stories are written under the fandom ideal, with Hoodie+Masky being proxies, Shipping, The Slender Mansion etc. Nowadays, I prefer the actual Creepypasta, the scary stuff that's supposed to be what it's known for and not this toxic fandom. I'm not implying that I'm removing my works or anything, I'll still update and stuff. But I just want to make it clear that I don't necessarily like all this toxicity of Creepypasta anymore. Some things are funny though, and I'll try to stay in character.

For the most part though, I'm very much a Slasher dude now, but I don't plan on leaving Creepypasta, though I prefer what's real and realistic, but all my stories were written under the fandom ideal so keep that in mind. Call me a hypocrite if you wish but this is my stance. I was younger, stupider, and still a bit new to Creepypasta when I wrote this. I was unaware of what I was getting myself into back then, and how toxic and completely off the rails this whole fandom is. Nowadays, I'm trying distance myself from the 'Fandom' part of Creepypasta and appreciate Creepypasta for what it's really supposed to be. Scary stories, horror, things that are supposed to make you afraid. This whole zodiac is NOT that by any means, neither are any of my other works.

You're going to run into the same old fandomized crap; killers being idiots rather than killers, those damned ships, and more. If you prefer the fandom Creepypasta for what it is and if you're younger and don't understand, it's fine, and I'm not stopping you from reading this. But just know what to expect if you're planning on continuing with this Zodiac.

Thanks for your time.

Update 5/1/18: Slowly (and I mean slowly) adding pictures to the previously added pages. Swipe through some parts you may have already read and you may see a Creepypasta illustration/picture there. Credit to their rightful owners/creators, none of them are mine.