Creepypastas Ask The Signs; A Question For You

Aries - Kagekao: "If I prank you then pay you after, will you still kill me?"

Taurus - BEN Drowned: "....I'm not saying I am, but would you still game with me if I said I was a pervert?"

Gemini - Jane The Killer: "Would you help me in hunting down Jeff, if I asked?"

Cancer - Jeff The Killer: ".....Wanna have a staring contest?"

Leo - Ticci-Toby: "DO YA LIKE WAFFLES, YES I LIKE WAFFLES DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES YES I LIKE PAN—No, but seriously, do you like waffles?"

Virgo - Laughing Jack: "Do you happen to fancy insane, creepy-looking clowns? HEHEHEHEHEE—" *randomly bursts out laughing*

Libra - Bloody Painter: "Would you freak out if I accidentally spilled a bucket of blood over your head? Just asking."

Scorpio - Puppeteer: "Do you like it when I sing, as I use my golden string?"

Sagittarius - Eyeless Jack: "Want to try a kidney? I'm pretty tired of being the only one here that gets looked at strange because of my choice in food....well not really my choice, it's necessity."

Capricorn - Smile Dog: "Pet me? Pet me?? PET ME?? PETMEPETMEPETMEPETMEPETME—"

Aquarius - Slenderman: "Would you be willing to be one of my proxies?"

Pisces: Also Slenderman: "And do you really have to sleep all day?"