Creepypasta Piggy Back Rides

Aries & BEN Drowned - Aries carries around BEN on their back unwillingly while BEN plays his video games on their head.

Taurus & Judge Angels - JA and Taurus run around pretending they are in battle, Taurus on top telling JA where to go while she carries her sword.

Gemini & Sally - Gemini carries Sally around on their back while she holds onto their head, giggling and having fun.

Cancer & Lost Silver - Cancer carries around Lost to brighten his day. He's most thrilled that someone cares.

Leo & Laughing Jack - LJ has Leo on his back; they're running away from Virgo who is carrying Jeff who's trying to stab them for no good reason. They end up running into Slenderman.

Virgo & Jeff The Killer - Jeff demands Virgo carry him so he could catch Laughing Jack and Leo. They see LJ and Leo run into Slender and manage to get away uncaught.

Libra & Hoodie - Hoodie doesn't know how Libra ended up on his back, but he carries them around anyways for fun.

Scorpio & Zalgo - Scorpio carries Zalgo back to the pits of hell.

Sagittarius & Splendorman - Sagittarius was in the path of Splendor's "splendor" so they had no choice but to get a backride from him. Sagittarius could still be seen riding on Splendor today.

Capricorn & Kagekao - Kagekao speeds around the house with Capricorn on his back. They've crashed at least six times.

Aquarius & Ticci-Toby - Aquarius and Toby take turns carrying each other on their backs and running around.

Pisces & Nina The Killer - Nina orders Pisces to carry her by knifepoint and Pisces is forced to  chase around Jeff all day with Nina on their back.