Creepypastas Vs. Zodiac Signs Scenario

"Guys...I think we're lost..." Libra whispered, as he/she and the other eleven Zodiacs trekked slowly thorough the dark woods, searching for a place to stay for the night.

"That's the last time we're ever taking directions from Sagittarius," muttered Leo, trying to lead the others in what he/she thought was the correct way to go.

"It's very creepy here, don't you guys think?" Aquarius murmured, looking around at the tall, sinister looking trees that surrounded them. "Yeah it is, and I don't have a very good feeling about this area either," Pisces said, staying close behind Leo.

"Shh! Everyone shut up! I think I heard something move!" Aries suddenly hissed, causing the whole group to stop walking. The Zodiacs all remain quiet as they listen for sounds of anything lurking about in the dark.

"If anything pops out, I'll fight it," Scorpio growled, looking rapidly from left to right. "Me too! I'm ready to kick some a—!"

"Shhh!!!" Everyone quickly whispered at Gemini and he/she crossed their arms. "Uh, Aries? We're not hearing anything 'moving' around here," Capricorn sighed, looking to him/her shaking their head. "You were probably just hearing things."

"No wait....I hear something too. Listen again," Taurus spoke up and everyone became silent again, looking around. From up ahead of the signs, there were the sounds of footsteps and the crunching of leaves.

"Who could it be? We're all here, right?" Cancer whispered, as the signs all begin to lower themselves to the ground in caution. "Yep, all twelve of us. But up ahead is someone or something different..." Virgo murmured looking intently to the bushes.

"Someone's gonna pop out, right? Just like in the movies, right?" Sagittarius snickered, nudging Virgo in the side. "This isn't the movies, Sagi. And even if something did come out, I'm gonna be the one to take it down," Scorpio replied.

Suddenly, the bushes began to rustle and each of the twelve signs grab their weapons; six of them carried knives while the other six carried guns.

"Ranged Zodiacs, guns up!" Capricorn whisper-yelled and Taurus, Aquarius, Pisces, Leo, and Aries all raised their weapons, pointing them towards the bushes. "Shoot on my word," Capricorn hissed, and they all waited for something to appears.

Nothing, however, comes into sight. Only a low, unwelcoming voice is heard as it echoed out into the woods.

"You fools shouldn't be here...you will face the consequences of crossing through my domain..."

The signs grow tense as more voices begin to arise from around them.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

"Your time is up."

"Don't be excited about tomorrow, because there will be no tomorrow."

"Play with me..."

"Go...To...Sleep!"

"Always Watching....No Eyes."

"Whose THERE!?" Shouted Aries, jumping up with his/her knife. "Show yourself!"

"As you wish...but it will be your funeral."