How You Joined The CPs Short Scenario #1

Aries - You went insane and burned your house down, killing everyone inside. Slenderman finds you  wandering alone in the forest and brings you to the mansion to live with the other Creepypastas; you fit in perfectly.

Taurus - You can't stand the way of the conformist life anymore and seek freedom. You run away from your home and your life and leave behind everything. You encounter Eyeless Jack in the woods and he has means to kill you for your kidneys. You put up a good fight and he believes you would be good enough to spare and join the other killers.

Gemini - You're sleeping in bed one night when you hear shuffling in the room and you wake up to see Jeff The Killer there, his knife raised, ready to kill you. You put up a massive fight and beat him pretty bad; he's shocked but impressed and he gives you a chance to live. He introduces you to Slenderman and the others.

Cancer - You get picked on and bullied at school. You're always a loner and no one really cares for your feelings. After a while, you develop a strong hatred for everyone around you; everyone who doesn't care. Slenderman has secretly watched you while you've suffered and he takes you along to teach you to become like the Creepypastas and take out your rage on the conformist society.

Leo - You're being possessed by Zalgo and you didn't know it. When you come back in control, you find out you've massacred a bunch of innocent people and now you're being hauled off in cuffs and chains to a mental institution. Jeff, EJ, and Hoodie break you out and you all run away into the woods where you stay with them.

Virgo - You've always loved reading about the Creepypastas and you've become overly obsessed with them. You try dressing crazy like them and act like them and people start to think you've lost your mind. You're on the verge of beginning to kill like them when you're encountered by Nina who relates to your craze and allows you to join the her and the other Creepypastas.

Libra - You had a great life, great family, great friends,  great grades; almost everything was perfect. The only problem was.....well, you. Secretly, you were going mad, you just hid everything behind the closed doors of your room. One day, you'd gone missing and the police enter your room to find bloody writing and operator symbols all over the walls and furniture in your room. The window was broken open, and trails of glass led deep into the woods...

Scorpio - You've lived your whole life normally until one day you realize you have strange powers such as the ability to read the minds of others and a seemingly 'demonic' side of you. One day, while you're out strolling near the forest, you get encountered by the Slenderman and it's revealed to you that you are his son/daughter.

Sagittarius - Everyone you've ever known has suddenly abandoned you and you're all alone. You don't know what you've done wrong and you feel like the world is turning against you. You want revenge for all the betrayal you've faced. Slenderman feeds off your anger and makes you one of his proxies; you do his bidding and kill to ease your fury.

Capricorn - You like visiting 'haunted' sites and other places people deem as overrun with spirits. You visit one abandoned little cabin deep in the forest one night out of sheer curiosity and are encountered by a little girl with brown hair and green eyes and a pink tattered dress. She finds you intriguing and lets you look around. You find out her name is Sally and you actually get along with her real well. She likes you so much that she begs you to come see all her friends at 'the mansion'.

Aquarius - You've gotten lost in the woods at night and all you've got on you is a gun you found left lying around. Suddenly, you're attacked by a band of people who you couldn't make out in the dark, but you fight back anyways. After a while of fighting, you realized you've wounded a couple of the assaulters, but instead of being hurt, they are impressed. They ask you to meet their leader, The Slenderman, and maybe you could join them in their home of killers.

Pisces - One day/night you're suddenly kidnapped by two strange people you don't know; a hooded man and a masked man. They take you into the forest tied up before a tall slender man. He asks you what worth is your life, and you, feeling despair by the events claim you're worth nothing. The Slenderman is irked by your answer and surprisingly sympathies with you when he hears your sad life story. Next thing you know, you're one of them.