two.

End Of School and Start Of New Memories

I met the Losers after school by the bin dumping all their school work in the bins.

"The best feeling ever." Stan says, I stand back waiting to scare one of them. Richie saw me so I put a finger to my lips and pointed to Stanley, choosing my victim.

"Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie said as he shook his bag getting every last book out. I quietly crept up behind Stanley and raised my hands before slamming them down onto his back while shouting "boo!" He dropped his bag in fright and turned around to give me a glare. He took one step closer to me, then another, then another until he was standing in front of my small figure which shook with laughter.

"Please don't hurt me." I begged in a meek voice. A smirk made its way to his lips before his hands shot to my sides and tickled me. I fell to the floor laughing and holding my sides in hopes of protecting myself.

"Ignoring those two flirts, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asked glancing at Stanley and I before looking at Richie and Bill. A blush formed on my cheeks at the mention of myself flirting.

"I start my training." Richie replied, we all look at him weirdly. Stanley reached down and helped me to my feet. I gave him a thankful smile before asking "what training?"

"Street fighting." Richie acted like it was normal.

"Is that how you want to spend your your summer, stuck in an arcade?" Eddie stared at him with disbelief.

"Better than inside your mother!" Richie raised his hand in hopes of a high five. I reached over to slap his hand but Stanley beat me to it by pushing Richie's hand down and scoffing.

"What if we go to the quarry?" Stanley asked giving Eddie a proper answer.

"Guys, we can g-go to the barrens." Bill stuttered. I looked over at Stanley with confusion in my eyes. He moved his head close to mine and whispered in my ear "I'll explain later" before darting his eyes back to Bill.

"Right." Stanley nodded his head in agreement. I noticed Betty Ripsom's mother staring intently at the school doors. I felt sorry for her, and Betty Ripsom.

"Betty Ripsom's mom." I wasn't the only one that noticed.

"Does she really expect to see her coming out of the school?" Stanley questioned.

"I don't know. As if Betty Ripsom's been hiding in Home Ec. for the last few weeks." Kids had started going missing lately in Derry and Betty just so happened to be the newest missing child.

"Do you think they'll actually find her?" Stanley glanced hopefully at the police officers. I placed my hand on his should and gave it a reassuring pat.

"Sure. In a ditch, all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots, smelling like Eddie's moms underwear." This being said resulted in me slapping the back of Richie's head and Eddie grumbling a "shut up".

"She's not dead. She's m-m-m-missing." Bill spoke. We all looked down knowing he was indirectly talking about his little brother Georgie.

"Sorry Bill, she's missing." Richie apologised for all of us. Slowly we started to migrate away from the bins.

"You know the barrens aren't that bad. Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" Richie broke the awkward silence that surrounded us all. Richie went flying backwards, knocking Stanley down with him. Patrick crouched down next to Stanley and grabbed his kippah.

"Nice frisbee, flamer." Patrick held it high above us all, I tried to reach for it but I was even smaller than everyone in the Losers Club.

"Give it back." Stanley tried to get it back but Patrick was way too tall.

"Fuckin' losers." Patrick said as he threw Stanley's kippah onto the school bus which was driving away. Belch burped in Eddie's face and Henry bumped shoulders with Bill, almost knocking him off his feet.

"You s-s-s-suck, Bowers." Bill shouted at Henry and his gangs retreating figures.

"Shut up, Bill." Eddie mumbled. I grabbed the closest hand and squeezed it tightly, afraid of what might happen. Stanley glanced down at me quickly before sending me a reassuring squeeze back.

"Did you s-s-s-say something, B-b-b-Billy?" Henry got all up in Bills face with a smug grin on his lips. "You got a free ride this year cause of your little brother." His face went dead serious and he cast his eyes darted to behind us.

"Ride's over Denbrough. This summer is gonna be a hurt-train for you and your faggot friends." Henry growled before licking the palm of his hand and slapping it against Bill's cheek. I cringed at the sight and hid slightly behind Stanley, hoping Henry hadn't seen me.

"Gretta is looking for you, Lils. Stay clear of her unless you want a black eye." I was shocked at Henry's sudden kindness, especially after his hostility towards the boys.

"Thank you for the warning, H." I smiled at his retreating figure and ignored the boys confused stares.

"I wish he'd go missing." Richie grumbled.

"He's probably the one doing it." Eddie joked seriously. We all stood there by the bins lost in thoughts. Who knew at the end of school I'd be making new memories with losers.

A/N The second chapter is up ladies and gentlemen. A little chemistry going on between Stanley and Lillian in this chapter *wink**wink* 😜😏
Feel free to tell me your thoughts on this chapter and leave a vote of your enjoying it.

Til next time,
-I x