epilogue.

The sun shines brightly above us, not a cloud to be seen. I lay peacefully in the grass, Stanley resting next to me. It had almost been two year since I had last saw Beverly and with the summer holidays coming close I knew that was my chance to see her. We had been writing to each other but as the months flew by the two of us had less to say but that did not change how much I missed her. I giggled slightly as a blackbird flew over us chirping a merry song, a pang of jealous struck my heart. Sometimes I wish I was like that blackbird, free to leave whenever I wanted, able to escape Derry forever. One look at Stanley and all those feelings disappear.

"What are you thinking about?" Stanley asked, his chest vibrating under my head. I smiled against his shirt and hummed in delight as he drew delicate circles on my back.

"Just thinking about Beverly." I replied back, the peacefulness lulling me to sleep. "I kissed Henry."

"What?" Stanley sat up quickly causing me to be dumped on to the grass.

"I did not mean anything and it was only a small peck." I rushed out, trying to grab Stanley's hand but he snatched it away.

"When? Why?" He snapped, standing up and pacing.

"Back when we saved Beverly from IT. He told me he loved me but I told him I love you. I am madly in love with you Stanley Uris and I always will be." I confessed, the tears slipping down my cheeks as I stood up and faced him. Grabbing my cheeks he planted his lips on mine.

"I love you so much." Stanley said as we broke apart. "Marry me."

"Was that a question or a statement?" I giggle, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"If you say no then it was a statement but if you say yes then it was a question." We both laughed at Stanley's logic and lied back on the grass. "I was being serious, Lils. Marry me."

"Yes." I roll my body on to his and place gentle kisses all over his face before finally pressing my lips to his in a promise sealed kiss.

"Whenever I see you two, you both have your tongues down each others throats." I moved away from Stanley and playfully glared at Richie as he and Eddie walked over to us.

"I could say the same about you and Eddie. It was only yesterday when I found you both topless and in a heated liplock." Eddie's face instantly turned red as he buried his face into his hands.

"Do not be mean to my boo." Richie playfully glared back, wrapping his arms tightly around the bright red Eddie.

"Where is Billy, Ben and Mike?" Stanley asked, finally sitting up and lazily placing an arm over my shoulders.

"We are here!" Mike walked over with Bill and Ben close behind him. I smiled silently as Mike went straight to Stanley and did their little handshake.

"Guess what I heard when Eddie and I were walking over." Richie smirked, eyeing Stanley and I. "Stan asked Lils to marry him."

"Holy shit!" Bill gasped, leaping forwards and pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Shotgun flower girl!" Eddie said, causing us all to burst into laughter. Once we had all calmed down we sat peacefully in the grass watching the sun set.

"I love you guys so much. I cannot believe I used to be friends with Greta." I broke the silence, leaning my body in closer to Stanley.

"You're welcome, by the way. For saving you from her many years ago." Eddie grinned at me.

"Thank you and remember kids, you'll float too."

"Seriously, Lillian. We were having a moment."

A/N Holy shit dudes! That is this Stanley Uris fanfiction finished! I just want to thank you all for sticking around til the end and I love you all.

I also want to thank my amazing fan nquamme7 for their support. Thank you boo 😘

Til we meet again,

- I x