twelve.

Rock Wars

"Oh shit, that's Belch Higgins car." We all snapped our heads to stare at the car dumped on the side of the road, a bike parked close by.

"We, we should probably get out of here." Eddie gulped, preparing himself to cycle away.

"Wait, isn't that the home schooled kids bike?" Bill asked, noticing the bike closely dumped near it.

"Yeah, that's Mike's." Eddie agreed while pausing in his actions. Beverly and I looked at each other and nodded our heads in unison.

"We have to help him." I gasped, quickly running over to the edge of the road and dumping my bicycle.

"We should?" Richie looked at Beverly with confusion.

"Yes." She glared back at him, discarding her bicycle along side mine. "Come on."

"What are you going to do?" I hear the obnoxious voice of Henry Bowers scream. I rushed forwards out of the bushes and into the tall grass. Henry was on top of Mike, holding him down with his body, in his hand was a rock. Henry went to hit Mike with the rock, Beverly suddenly leaned down, picked up a rock and let it fly towards Henry, hitting his head and pushing him off Mike. He sat up and stared at Beverly and I in shock, both of us were glaring our hatred at him.

"Nice throw!" Stanley complimented Beverly.

"Thanks." She replied, still in shock at what she just did. Mike came splashing over to us as we all picked up a rock.

"You Losers are trying to hard. She'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely," Henry smirked after Victor and Belch had helped him up. "Like I did." He said while grabbing his crotch.

"Oh I know! I asked her nicely and well..." I winked over to Henry as Beverly and I smirked at each other. Ben let out an angry roar and threw his rock straight at Henry, only missing him barely.

"The fuck?" Victor yelled, fearfully stepping back slightly. Beverly picked up another rock from the ground and pelted it towards The Bowers Gang. Quickly they started picking up rocks as well and threw them at us.

"Rock War!" Richie yelled, being hit in the face straight after. Stanley protectively grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him, sheilding me from any incoming rocks. I kissed his cheek thankfully and threw my rock towards Henry, purposely missing him.

"Fuck you!" Belch yelled, about to through a rock until one suddenly hit his face.

"Nice one!" I smiled over to Beverly. Victor and Belch glanced at each other before running off into the woods leaving Henry on the floor. We all glanced at each other as Henry slowly looked up at us. Stanley and Eddie helped Mike up the bank and back to his bike. Bill, Ben and Beverly followed close behind until it was just Richie and I.

"Go blow your dad. You mullet wearing asshole!" Richie screamed at Henry while giving him the finger. He quickly following after the other Losers.

"Why, Henry?" I asked once I knew Richie was out of earshot. I rushed through the water and crouched next to Henry's shaking body.

"Please answer me." He hid his face away from me and shook his head.

"Go away." He whimpered. I got comfortable on my knees and lifted Henry's head on to my lap, stroking his hair soothingly.

"Lilly?" A voice spoke from the other side of the river. I turned around and saw Stanley staring at me with anger, confusion and sadness.

"Go! I will meet up with you guys later." I called back. I could see the betrayal coating his face before he turned around and walked back to the others.

"Why do you still insist on helping me after everything I have done to you and your friends." He mumbled against my legs, his tears soaking the material along with the blood from his cut.

"Because you are my friend no matter who calls me crazy for saying that." I helped him into a sitting position in front of me and wiped away his tears. "And I love you, you are a dear friend to me and I refuse to loose you." I answered honestly. I noticed Victor and Belch wondering out the forest scratching the back of their necks nervously.

"Go, I'll be fine. Find your other friends." Henry said while stroking my cheek. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and began running off over the water.

"You boys look after him!" I chuckled. Victor and Belch both gave me a salute and a "yes ma'am" before I finally disappeared into the long grass to find my bicycle and the Losers Club.

A/N Boom! New chapter! Sorry about the wait, homework is just so time consuming and stressful. After writing the scene between Henry and Lilly I kinda really want to write another It 2017 fanfiction about Henry. What do you guys think?

Til next time,
- I x