Chapter 1 : Olivia Kent

November 7th, 2017

Liked by thekidd, rosiesutton, and 20,317 others

theviakent : happy friday loves Xx 💋 | make sure to tune into Sirius channel 88 @ 10 if wanna listen to some awesome music and me gab with my friends! 🎧📻 #bigappleradio #thenewyorknewyorkshow

2,989 Comments

--

rosiesutton: yes girl! get that promo! 😬 now hurry up and get to work!

queenvia: I AM DEAD. YOU KILLED ME. 😍💗👑

thekidd: i'm the one of the friends she gabs with! 🙋🏾‍♂️

theviakent: @thekidd 😂

theviakent: @rosiesutton love ya too! 😘

bigappleradio: our gorgeous girl 🙌🏼💗

oliveeeee_: you are sooooo pretty via!

viatheangel: killin the game via👏🏼

nyshowsquad: living for the interactions between the squad😭

theviakent: aw you guys are the sweetest @queenvia @viatheangel @oliveeeeee_

--

I smile down at my phone before looking up to make sure I wasn't about to bump into anything or anyone. The sidewalks were crowded with their usual hustle 9AM New York commuters pushing past people without a single word or a sliver of respect if we are being honest. Luckily I only lived five blocks from work. I squint my eyes to look up at the skyscrapers lining the streets. I can't help but walk with extra pep in my step. Life was going swimmingly for me. I had a radio show with my two bestest friends in the entire world and I got to do what I loved everyday. I cut through the crowd to get from the edge of the sidewalk by the street to the front door of a shining completely glass building on the opposite side. I slip into the giant revolving door and pop out the other side. It is much quieter in the building than it had been on the street.

"Good morning Joe." I nod in greeting to the security guard sitting at the greeting desk, he smiles in return. There were already people milling around most of them headed to their offices and with the few exceptions of people who were standing around and gossiping. They did this every morning. The would have a good gab session and then head into their office. I roll my eyes and make my way over to the elevators. Someone was already standing at the elevator waiting for it to come down, so I just stand behind them and wait as well. The elevator dings at its arrival and I join the man waiting in the elevator. I travel up to the 10th floor and politely smile at the man as I exit the elevator.