Chapter 5 : Olivia Kent

Liked by jackreiner, rosiesutton, felixstraton, and 500,047 others

theviakent: it was lovely meeting you. @jackreiner

50,348 comments

--

queenvia: I SHIP IT SO HARD 😭😍

Jacksbaby: who is this chick?

jackreiner: so nice meeting you too!

rosiesutton: wow 😍😉

thekidd: yes dude come back and see us soon!

javia: already changed my user 😏 i ship itttttt

jackreiner: I will! @thekidd and theviakent check your texts!!!

nyshowsquad: omg they have each others numbers 😱

--

"So we're befriending famous musicians without telling each other?" Rose questions leaning against the marble countertop. I roll my eyes at her not looking up from my phone.

"Ro you were there when he gave me his number." I point out, hitting send on the text I was typing out before looking up at her.

"I know but I didn't know you would be texting him." Rose comments and I frown.

"For the record he texted me first." I inform her. "Besides, what else did you think I was going to do with the number?" I question putting my phone down and taking a bite of my salad in front of me.

"I don't know." Rose huffs and shrugs her shoulders. "What the heck was he doing here anyway?" She inquires, she didn't have much of an attention span.

"Parties aren't my thing nor are they his." I state simply. "He suggested we leave and I suggested our place." I continue picking up my now empty plate.

"You say it like you didn't invite THE Jack Reiner over to our apartment." Rose shrieks dramatically throwing her hands up.

I dump my plate in the sink then turn to her, resting a hand on my hip and frowning at her.

"Rose, he is just a person." I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"A cute person." Rose rebuts, a smirk grows on her face. "You slept with him didn't you."

"Oh my god." I shake my head and take a step back. "No. We just watched Friends." I assure her and she sighs.

"Figures." She grabs her water from the counter and wanders over to the couch.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask her stomping over to the couch, and glaring at her.

"Face it V, you are boring and predictable." Rose sighs like I had done something that upset her, even though she was the one who had just insulted me.