Chapter 8 : Jack Reiner

Liked by theviakent, javia, rosiesutton, and 102,846

jackreiner: spending my days off with this beaut.

75,304 comments

javia: MY PARENTS HAVE REUNITED 😭😍

rosiesutton: my sweet children 😬

viaxjack: beAUT

theviakent: don't I feel special ☺️

jackreiner: you are.

thekidd: what no picture creds? 🙍🏾‍♂️

queenvia: "I feel special" "You are" I'M CRYING

reinersgirl: thought I would hate this but they are actually freaking adorable. 😚

--

I roll over in bed with a grunt. Rose had insisted we all go out to dinner last night. I was expecting some quiet restaurant but instead much to the dismay of Via she dragged us to an obnoxiously loud bar, where seriously smashed girls kept coming up to me. Some asked for pictures and then proceeded to talk about me for a solid 10 minutes. While others just shamelessly flirted with me. It made both Via and I very uncomfortable, considering every time someone would come up to me it would interrupt the nice conversation we were having. 

"Good morning!" Via greets me as I enter the lounge area. She was sitting at the marble island on a stool her feet tucked beneath her. Rose wasn't in the room, if I had to guess she was probably still asleep. "Hungry?" Via question as I approach the island. I notice that Via is eating some scrambled eggs and bacon. I nod and Via hops off of the stool she was sat on. She walks around the counter grabs a plate from the cupboard and turns back around to the stove where the pan of eggs was. She puts the food on the plate and then slides it over to me. I thank her as she sits back down. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night." I apologize as I scoop up my first bite of food. Via tilts her head to look at me. Her face was scrunched up as if she was confused. 

"Why are you sorry?" Via questions, resting her chin in her hand, she was still facing me. "I'm the one that should be sorry." She counters and now it was my turn to be confused.  

"Why should you be sorry?" I ask, before popping a bite of eggs into my mouth. 

"Because it was my friend who suggested we go out, I should have just refused." Via states shaking her head. 

"OK." I start and Via turns back to look at me. "Let's just call it even." I suggest, she smiles and nods laughing lightly.  

"So. I was thinking we could start off our day at Central Park." Via suggests. She stands up from the stool and heads over to the sink where she puts her now empty plate.