Chapter 6 : Jack Reiner

November 18th

Liked by theviakent, felixstraton, thekidd, and 60,012 others

Jackreiner: forever amazed by your support.

20,428 comments

reinersgirl: Love you cutie 😘

theviakent: you're killing it jack jack 🤗

queenvia: wowowow SHE CALLED HIM JACK JACK

nyshowsquad: ahahaha jack jack

jackreiner: @theviakent stopppp you're embarrassing me 😭

theviakent: @jackreiner 😘

javia: they are SO CUTE 😭😭😭

jacksbaby: ew @theviakent leave him alone 🙄

--

"I'm mad at you." I huff through the phone, Via giggles in response. "Don't laugh! This is a serious matter." I whine, trying with great difficulty to act serious. "You called me Jack Jack where everyone could see it!" I tell her and again she giggles from the other side of the phone. She was making it very difficult to act mad at her.

"Now they'll all call you Jack Jack." Via teases and I can practically see her wiggling her eyebrows as she spoke.

"You sound way more excited about it then you should." I point out running my hands through my hair as I lean my head to rest on the back of my hotel couch.

"Come on." Via sighs, and I hear muffled sounds as she readjusts the phone. "I've seen plenty of those fifteen year old girls call you much worse things." Via comments and I can't help but laugh nervously, feeling my cheeks turn pink. She was right. I had had fifteen year olds call me things that could make anyone blush.

"Yes, but those are strangers on the internet you, Via, are my friend." I say managing to contain my emotions for a little bit longer.

"I never agreed to being your friend." Via states flatly. But she doesn't fake it for long because thirty seconds later she erupts into a fit of giggles.

"Well then I guess I'll just go then." I feign hurt and pull the phone away from my head as if I am getting ready to hang up. Even though the phone is a bit away from my face I can hear Via shouting. I pull the phone back to my ear to catch the end of her sentence.

"I'm sorry!" She shrieks. "I do want to be your friend." She says the second one much more calmly then her last statement, like she thought I had actually hung up the phone and didn't think I would hear her.

"Oh alright." I sigh dramatically. "I guess I can give you one more shot." I tell her with a laugh

"I hate you." She growls and again I laugh.