Chapter 2.

Izzy came running up to us and i looked at her and saw her worried expression, "wait where's Simon?" Clary asked Izzy and she sighed, "i cant find him anywhere. i told him to stay in the van because i heard something and went to check it out, he locked the door and when i went to check on him he was gone." Izzy explained guilty in her voice. Clary's eyes widened, "you lost him!? SIMON!" she started chanting his voice and i sighed as i rubbed my temples gaining a headache from all of this.

"SIMON!" she yelled again. "is that the mundanes name?" i heard the very familar voice of my father and i glanced up and gasped my hands flying to my mouth when i saw Avery dangling Simon off of the ledge like he was some sort of bat. Alec looked at me confused but i shook my head, "let him go!" my voice cracked and i saw my dads eyes soften, "im sorry sweetheart i cannot. orders." i growled, "fuck the orders! please!" Jace, Izzy and Alec all stared at me with confusion on their faces but i just focused on my dad.

"we just want the cup. that is all." i growled in frustration, "are you kidding me?!"

" i growled in frustration, "are you kidding me?!"

"id be happy to kill you." Jace warned and my eyes widened at the threat. "careful we'd be violating the accords."

"your sides kicks right. the night children have broken no laws. were negotiating. the mundane, unharmed, in exchange for the Mortal Cup. as well as the shadowhunter. and the clock is ticking. tick tock people!" a vampire jumped down and grabbed me from behind and before i knew i was next to my dad. i turned around and punched him in the face.

"ARI!" Alec yelled and i yelped as i felt nails dig into my skin, "ALEC!" i yelled back as soon as i was grabbed and vanished. we got to the Hotel that i lived in for years and growled. "let me go you assholes! you fucking know me!" i huffed as i was tossed to the ground. almost instantly my dad came running towards me and helped me sit up, i moved back away from him fear in my eyes. his eyes softened as tears filled his eyes, "Ari im sorry. Camille wanted you here for extra leverage to get the cup." i scoffed, "what does she want with the cup anyway? and why listen to her. this isnt you!" a tear slipped down my cheek and Simon looked at the situation confused.

Camille walked in and i growled at her, "you fucking bitch." she smirked, "ahh Raphael's daughter. still fiery i see." i scoffed, "bitch dont even start. you freaking kidnapped me and a mundane! that itself is against the accords!" she rolled her eyes, "i dont care about the accords. now come on pet lets go chat." she glanced at Simon who followed like a puppy and i knew she used her seduction power that all vampires had.

i went to go after them but my dad grabbed me before i even moved, "leave it. please understand i had no other choice but to agree to her. she is my sire. i have to do what she says, shes in charge of the clan right now." i sighed and nodded, "i understand but...why couldnt she do it? now you are gonna get in trouble with the Clave and i wont be able to see you again!" he sighed, "honey, i know the risks. but there is a reason why you are with me and not with her. sweetheart she wanted to turn you." he confessed and my eyes widened, "no..." he nodded, "that is why you are with me right now. i would not let her touch you. your still my daughter. she wont touch you as long as i am around." i slowly nodded and he sighed, "so that was the guy who you fell for?" i smiled at the mention of Alec but frowned, "hes gonna kill you...."